12

Author's Note | Updates are gonna be slower now.. Sorry for the inconvience!

Next Update || April 13, 2014

**Message Me If I Don't Update The Next Chapter**

| It All Started With Starbucks |

| Chapter Twelve |

| Sienna's Point of View |

"I love you, you love me. We are best friends and family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too?" Chris sang as he jumped around his hotel room. What do you think I'm doing? Oh I have my phone out, recording this, and I put it on Facebook for the world to see. You'll thank me later bro.

"Your beautiful voice is hurting my ears," I say oh so sweetly. Chris stopped and turned around slowly to see me holding my phone recording him. 

"Give me the phone," he shouts before running towards me. I sprinted outside of the hotel well it was a beach house and ran to the beach with a dude running after me. Not weird at all. I almost knocked down a little kid as I run away from the beast.

Every beast needs a beauty. Where's Sierra?

I accidentally bumped into someone as my brother stopped. I almost fell but the stranger caught me. How cliche was that? I looked up to see beautiful green eyes, not blue, but green. They were a really nice shade of green. I blushed as I realize I was still in his arms. 

"I'm so sorry," I aplogize for falling on him, more like for him. "Thanks for catching me before I fell," I added with a soft smile. 

He put a smirk on his face, oh not another Brent. "Why are you starring at my sister like that?" Chris asked stepping in. Look at my brother trying to be my knight and shining armor, not in a romantic way..that's gross.

"Trying to rearrange the alphabet so U and I can be together," the mysterious stranger said smirking at me and Chris. I rolled my eyes.

"I think N and O go perfectly together," I responded in a sweet sick angelic voice. Chris gave me a high five before I looked back at the guy. 

He's like 6'0 tall. He had green eyes. He has blonde hair in a nice Justin Bieber type of hair cut. He was shirtless since we were on the beach, six pack. Damn. He had piercings too, so he had earrings but like those fake diamond sort of things. So mainstream.

"Last night I was reading a book of numbers and I realize I didn't have yours," the stranger said with a wink.

"Who says I ever gave you my number?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I am slightly annoyed about how he chose the lamest pick up lines ever. 

"I would offer you a cigarette, but you are already smoking hot," he tried another pick up line. Where does he get this, google?

"I don't smoke bye," I said running off with Chris by my side.

"That was creepy," he commented.

"Yes it was," I said laughing.

I went inside the beach house to see my parents, Iris's family sitting in the living room with two boys. What was going on? Iris saw us walk in and her eyes widen. She nudged Astrid who did the same when Iris saw us. Quickly Iris and Astrid got up and came to us.

"Guys wanna go shopping?" Iris asked stalling.

"What's going on here?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her. When I narrow my eyes at you, I mean business. If you don't tell me what's up, then all hell will break loose.

"Iris and Astrid sit down, I have to tell them anyways," my mother said sighing. I knew it! She was hiding something from us and now she has the courage to tell us. After 17 well 18 in Chris's case years! Not cool at all.

"Sit down sweetie," my father said acting extra sweet. 

The two guys in the room kindly left the house saying goodbye to my parents. Who were those guys and why were they in here? I thought this was a vacation for the family not strangers. Christmas is tomorrow and it's Christmas Eve. The beach had a nice temperature not too cold not too hot. It was the perfect temperature a lot of people wish to have everyday, but only happens once in a while.

I sat down calmly with Chris who seemed annoyed. I should have told him that I knew they were hiding something from us. He is probably gonna ignore me if he finds out that I knew something was up. He won't find out. My parents don't even know that I knew something was wrong. 

"Those two are secret agents because our family are full of secret agents," my mom said slowly so we could process it. I shook my head in disappointment and walked upstairs silently. Chris did the same. How could they keep that from us?

SAA must stand for something then. I grabbed my Macbook Air because I liked light laptops. I searched up the SAA on google to realize it was a secret agent organization. The owners were Julia and Mark Anderson. Anderson? Mark Anderson? Julia Anderson? Aren't those Brent's parents? I frowned, did he know too?