5

| It All Started With Starbucks |

| Chapter 5 |

| Sienna's Point of View |

What is going on here? I looked around my living room to see my mom twerking well attempting to, Melody doing the worm, and Kristine's mom, Carissa doing the sprinkler. Can they not? Sierra and Kristine walked in and covered their eyes as I look in horror.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" we all shouted at the most embarassing mothers of 2014.

"Having some fun, maybe you guys should join us," Melody shouted putting the music higher. To make it even more random and weird, the song was Confident by Justin Bieber, and they were doing these dance moves. They weren't even dancing by the beat!

Chris comes down the stairs, gives Sierra a peck, and stops to stare at the moms. What the fuck was probably going through his mind. Okay I thought wrong because he just started joining them doing that one move where you put your knee to your head and back over and over with his hand on the back of his head. Don't know what it's called but yeah that weird move.

Sierra, Kristine, and I looked at each other and joined in with the mothers. I was doing the thing Olive does in A.N.T farm. Yes I watch Disney channel. Moving on Sierra was doing the harlem shake and Kristine was doing the I whip my hair dance.

"We are the only normal ones here," two people shouted at the door. We stopped and looked to see my daddy, Matthew, and Melody's husband, Andrew, they were shaking their heads in amusement.

"You can't touch this," Lily screamed.

"Na na na na na can't touch this," Melody, Sierra, Kristine, Chris, Carissa, and I started singing. Lily joined along since she started it. Andrew and Matthew joined along. At least Chris doesn't look like a girl anymore.

"Remind me why I married you," Matthew stated to Lily. Okay, you just don't say that to a lady. You just don't. I shook my head in disapproval, daddy have fun with that. Mommy ignored him. Good Job Daddy, I applaude you.

We all slowly walked away from the awkward silence because well it's just very awkward. Of course we had school today, so we were behind schedule due to our little dance moment in the living room. Sierra rushed to get her clothes on since she didn't dress. Kristine just got the keys and went to warm up the car while Sierra and I got ready. Lucky bitch doesn't have school. I quickly got my leather side bag not feeling like using my backpack today. 

Sierra did her mascara as she walked downstairs holding a mirror in front of her place. I got her that mirror from Forever 21 for her birthday along with some jewelry, clothes, and a CD of her favorite band in the world. We got in the car in silence before having the radio fill the air. We have those moments when we are just quiet, so we can think about our lives and the drama going around, stuff like that.

"It's Kalin and Myles

I told her like ooooh baby

I feel like you could be the one

Cause you got me crazy

Yeah I'm crazy 

I've been thinking bout yooou lately 

I really wanna make you mine 

Can I make you my baby, yeah

I'm crazy for yoooou

Summertime drop top with some shades on

Slappin HBK I know she from the bay huh