18

Note: Instead of the Pumpkin Spice Frap. (: I will be posting the recipe for the Starbucks' Caramel Apple Spice Cider at the end c;

It All Started With Starbucks

Chapter Eighteen

Sienna's Point of View

"Hey Sherlyn!" Sierra said cheerfully. 

Sherlyn rolled her eyes. "Hi," she said rudely. "Can you please leave? I'm trying to eat my lunch," she said gesturing to her lunch. What the heck? I thought she was a nice girl, she was nice this morning. Does she not like Sierra or something?

What a bitch.

"Geez someone is on their time of the month," Tanner muttered under his breathe. Sherlyn put on a flirty smile and fluttered her eyelashes a bit to show her mascara clumped eyelashes. 

"Why hello there, what is your name?" Sherlyn asked in her British accent. 

"My name is for me to know and you to find out," Tanner said bluntly showing no emotion. Wow Tanner. Tanner isn't usually so mean to people, he's actually a really nice guy, but I guess he doesn't like her as much she doesn't like Sierra.

"You're a bitch," Kyle says flatly to her face. 

He took the saying 'If you gonna talk shit, say it to my face' seriously. High five for Kyle! No wonder Dante told us to be nice to her or something like that! Sherlyn can be friends with the hoes or the queen of bitches. It's funny how the guys look at her in disgust than lust, not just our guys, but every guy in the school. Do they know her?

"How do you know her?" a girl I didn't recongize asked me. She was with three of her friends, two guys and one girl. Maybe she's a sophomore or junior? 

"Kyle's brother knows her and he told us to be friends with her," I explained giving her a confused look. Her best friend was glaring at Sherlyn. The guys were just scowling at the back of her head. This is so confusing. I am so lost.

"Sherlyn back home was the queen bitch of her school. My cousin went to her school and she bullies my cousin all the time. Sherlyn is known for sleeping around too, she opens her legs for like every guy," the girl complains. Isn't it awkward to talk to someone when you don't know them or know their name?

"Her hair is totally fake, she dyed it blonde, she naturally has red hair. Sherlyn is a fake British, she's not even British she's Russian, but she grew up in England and picked up the accent. She got plastic boob surgery when she was sixteen," her friend ranted on and on. Wow who knew Sherlyn was a fake bitch..?

Sierra was looking at Sherlyn with so much hate.

Kyle was scowling at Sherlyn.

Chris was glowering at her.

Tanner was straight up not showing any emotion like always.

Perfect timing. Dante walks in with Taco Bell in his hands. He looked around the cafeteria to find us and spotted us. He grinned when he saw us with Sherlyn, but it instantly fell when he notices us glaring at her.

"Sherlyn! You moved here to change your attitude not to still be the bitch you are," Dante said with an annoyed look.

"I am who I am, I don't care what you think. I'm hotter than everyone here, I'm smarter than everyone here, and damn I can get more guys than anyone here," Sherlyn shouted at the top of her lungs. Everyone was shocked, angry, and annoyed. The bitch of the school was even glaring at Sherlyn. 

---

"She's such a bitch!" Sierra exclaimed as Kyle drove us to the bowling alley. We were going bowling to take our mind off of things.