7

Writers' Credit Note:

Christy Kitkat - Sienna's Point of View || Sierra's Point of View

(Mostly main characters)

Melody_Is_Forever - Melody's Point of View

lilzhere - Lily's Point of View

*

| It All Started With Starbucks |

| Chapter Seven |

| Lily's Point of View | Written by lilzhere

I wake up and turn to the side of the bed, where I see my wonderful husband, Matthew sleeping on the other side. His mouth is curved up to a small smile. I can't help but grin at how he looks. I get up and put my hair up and wash my face.

I go to Sienna's room and knock on her door. It creaks open a bit. "Sienna, wake up. It's time for school." I say quietly and sweetly.

She somehow hears me and stretches while yawning loudly. "Morning Mom." She says groggily.

"Get ready for school." I tell her. She looks at me and I can see it in her eyes that she's still sleepy, "You got it momma." She answers back.

I laugh quietly as I close the door behind me and walk to Chris' room. "Wake up Sleeping Beauty." I call at him. He's draped over the bed in the weirdest position. He rolls over and groans. He was so cute as a little boy, now he's hidden in the hideous shell of a teenager, although he's quite the gentleman. He rubs his eye and signals me that he'll be right down.

I go down the stairs and into the kitchen. I take out my ingredients for eggs and bacon and 15 minutes later the food is ready.

"BREAKFAST IS DONE FOR YOU LAZY BUMS!" I shout loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Matthew comes down first and pecks me on the cheek. He's ready for work and his cologne is so strong. Sienna is next, followed by Chris. I decide I won't eat breakfast here and rush upstairs to get ready.

I hop in the shower quickly then slip into a business suit that's the color of charcoal. I straighten my hair, apply my makeup, and brush my teeth. I practically run downstairs and yell, "Have a good day everyone!" I go to my car and drive to work, when I arrive everything is so simple. Yet it's hiding such a secret.

I am an agent. Not just any agent, a secret agent.

In fact, it's where I was reunited with Matthew. We went to middle school and high school together, but went separate ways for college. I was recruited and assigned a partner who happened to be him. We were the best in the business and kicked ass when we were younger. Now we run the place.

He came later to the office.

the office, so he could go on a mission first thing. Was this a dangerous industry? Of course. Did I worry we'd ever get hurt? Constantly.

I wondered what would happen to Sienna and Chris if we were gone..I'm glad Chris and Sienna have Melody and Sierra. I wouldn't know what to do without them taking care of the kids..I shake the though out of my head and focus on my paperwork, it's not the time to worry. It's time to work.

It hurts to keep this from the kids but its to protect them.

| Sienna's Point of View |

We were all sitting anxiously in the theater stage since it was bigger than the basketball bleachers in the gym. Sierra and Chris were talking about a date or something because I heard location suggestions and etc. Kristine was on her phone texting her friends back home. She was homesick, but she didn't show. I know her enough to know she is.