two ✾

✾ sienna's pov ✾

"Sienna, winter ball is coming up! Aren't you excited?" Sierra exclaimed looking at the flyer that was handed to us at the entrance of the school. I let out a laugh. Sierra loves school dances, don't ask me why. I honestly only go to the dances because Chris and Sierra makes me. If it was my choice, I would be at home sleeping or watching TV.

"Who are you planning to go with?" I asked her giving her a playful wink. It isn't hard to know that she wants to go with Chris. If you didn't realize that, you must be as oblivious as her in a lot of cases.

"Only if he asks me," Sierra stated with a shrug. As we walked side by side until we reached our lockers, Sierra was talking about how excited she was for winter ball. We had lockers that were pretty close to each other, there were just two lockers in between us. I quickly opened my locker and threw my stuff in, grabbing a textbook, notebook, and pencil. I don't usually carry my backpack to class, I just bring it just in case I need to bring home some papers and homework.

Let's be real, when you have a locker what's the point in a backpack.

"He will definitely ask you," I told her as she closed her locker. She sighed. No brainer, she doesn't even need to overthink anything. I know my brother like on the back of my hand.

"Chris doesn't like me that way though Sienna, he probably thinks of me as a little sister," she said pouting. This girl is so dense when it comes to her own love life, yet she calls me out when someone likes me and I deny it. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sierra are you shitting me?" I asked her with an annoyed voice. Sometimes I think it's adorable that they like each other, but sometimes it's just annoying how they can't tell each other. I mean they give each other hints that they like the other person and I give them clues from time to time. I just don't want to tell them because it's not my job to tell that person.

"It's true!" she whinnied. I am going to slap you Sierra.

"You are so dense," I responded shaking my head in disapproval. She needs some help with her love life. I texted Chris.

Gonna ask Sierra to the dance? c; - Sienna

Yeah, hopefully she doesn't say no - Chris

*Sigh* you guys are so sad - Sienna

I put my phone back in my pocket and scanned the hall for Chris. He was glaring at his phone and he looked up to see me starring at him. He shook his head and cracked a grin. I gave him a smile and a thumbs up. Hopefully he doesn't something cute, so I can record it.

"Hey Sienna," someone said from behind me. Sierra looked over my shoulder and smirked. I turned around slowly to see Brent. Oh no it's him.

"Hey Brent, what's up?" I asked casually. Why is he talking to me? He never talked to me before, but ever since that Starbucks dare, they would not leave us alone. It's amusing yet annoying. Geez I think everyone is starting to annoy me lately.

"I was wondering if you wanna go to the Winter Ball with me," he stated more than questioned rubbing the back of his neck. I pretended to think even though I already know my answer to that. It's gonna take a lot more to get me to go with you.

"No," I said with a shrug.

Sierra gave me a knowing look because she knows how I am. I walked off to first period, while Sierra stayed back to talk to Brent about something. She probably just wanted to have a light conversation or aplogize or something like that.

"Did you just turn down the hottest guy in the school?" asked one of Alyssa's minions. I nodded slightly and tilted my head.

"Is that a problem?" I asked raising an eyebrow.