Chapter~7 Dancing in Converse

A/N: Just gonna get straight to the story, since I have nothing to say but thank you for following me. When I get 100 reads, I will dedicate a chapter to anyone who asks. Unless your mean :( I know none of you are though. Love you guys! Xx

Chapter 7

_________________________________________________________________________________#ThatMomentPerfume

•Rose's POV•

Everyone was looking at us. I just looked at Sam nervously and she did the same to me.We walked along the hall and people stopped staring and went back to setting up. Those five seconds were the scariest of my life. I dont understand how the boys can just stand on a stage and have people practically, eye rape them.

I shook the thought from my head as we walked over to our table. I smiled at my sister and mom. They waved and my mom motioned for me to come over.

I sat down at the table with Sam, scooting in next to me. We were whispering quietly when a song that sounded very familiar started to play..

-Save You Tonight~ One Direction-

(A/N: Go check out the song!)

•Zayn's POV•

I looked at Louis every once in a while, and saw that he kept staring at Rose, I think it was? So after the song, I tapped his shoulder.

"What's up with you bro? You look like your in love," I grinned at him as he blushed.

"I think I'm in love with my best friend," he whispered back very quietly.

"That's good that you already know her a lot," I said and walked back over to my microphone.

He smiled at me and we sang one more song for them. We waved to them all and walked out the door. Once we left, we got in our big black car. Luckily, there were no paps or fans. We love them to death but, sometimes, they can get a bit crazy.

We walked in the hotel we were staying in, and all crashed on the bed.

•Rose's POV•

At the dinner, I was secretly wearing converse. I danced the whole night in my converse. Haha I'm such a tomboy.

After my sister, Sam, and I said goodbye to my mother, I drove us all to my place. We were having a sleepover party! Woot woot!

We watched Finding Nemo, my sister chose it, and fell asleep. Sam was running her fingers through my hair. The movie was at the credits so I turned it off and yawned. She giggled and I slid under the duvet. She slid in on the other side and smiled at me.

"Goodnight, Rose." Sam said (I think she was), smiling.

I smiled back and said, "Goodnight, Sam. Sleep well."

I turned off the bedside lamp and fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

------------The Next Day-----------

Louis' POV

I woke up in the hotel and groaned at the alarm. We had an interview again, today. I wasn't very happy about that.

I love our fans but I'm really tired today. Hopefully, our stylist can help me not look very sleep deprived...

I shook my head and I wasn't surprised to see, Zayn still cuddled under the duvet. Since I was his roommate this time, I have the job of waking him up at 7:00 in the morning. Great. (Note sarcasm).

I went to the fridge, and did something not a lot of people do to wake someone up. I took the orange juice, and poured it on him.

Three.

Two.

One.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" He Screeched from across the big hotel room. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

I ran towards the closet and his in it. I heard angry footsteps run towards the closet. Worst. Hiding spot. EVER.

I covered my face with my face to protect it and Zayn just looked at me with an evil grin.

"Maybe it won't be today. Maybe it will be today. You don't know. Watch your back, Tomlinson." He smirked and I gulped quietly.

I gave him a nervous smile an finally spoke.

"We better get ready for the interview. You should be thanking me for waking you up." I groaned as I was nervous for what he was going to do.

He just laughed and shook his head.

"Most people don't like an orange juice wake up call." He was almost on he floor laughing.

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet again to change into my clothes for the interview.

I took them off the rack and stripped of my clothes.

I changed and was adding some final touches to my look. Once I was finally done, we headed to the place where the interview was being held.

Zayn and I walked in together and saw all the other boys getting there hair and, (surprisingly), makeup.

I went over to my chair and Lou started to gather her things she needed for my hair.

Before she could start my hair, we had a slight delay... Lux wanted to play.

"Lux, we can play after the interview ok?" I said, hoping she would give in.

"Okay, Uncle Louis. Can I sit on your lap pwease?" She gave me puppy eyes and I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

I gave her a coloring book to occupy herself, and I checked my Twitter but got bored. I turned off my phone, just as Lou had finished my hair.

I never wore makeup, it's not very natural for guys to wear makeup...

So instead, I played with Lux for a bit and went over to Paul.

"When do we start the interview, Paul?" I asked him impatiently.

"Haha. We start in five. Good luck." He said and waved me off.

I walked into the room and sat in one of the chairs and wondered who would interview us. I shrugged and the rest of the boys came in.

__________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! So happy LATE Good Friday. Sorry I couldn't get this up sooner! Ill most likely have another update up tomorrow. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 31 FOLLOWERS! Every time someone hits that button, it makes my day. I love you all!

See ya later, my lovelies. 👋😘😍

Xx