Chapter~ 5 Can We Go To Nandos???

A/N: HEYYYY........ Thank you all so much for being my followers!!! I have decided to make this as long as possible. I'm having a bit of writers block but ill get over it later. I love you guys!! Read on.... :) xx

•Louis' POV•

I saw..... Sam and Rose. I was baffled but remembered that this was for the fans. I shook out of my daze and went over to the table where we would be singing things an taking pictures.

We all sat down and the first fan came up to us with a big grin on her face. She started talking to the boys all in order then came to me. She smiled at me and I saw all her One Direction merchandise.

"Hi Louis!" She said with a grin on her face.

"Hello, love. How are you today?" I said as I signed her notebook.

"I'm great!! Should we take the picture now???" She said with excitement in her voice.

I nodded and we went over to the wall where we were taking the pictures. We all smiled and said, 'Cheese Noodles!!!'

We waved and before I knew it, Rose and Sam were almost up to us. They had a little girl with them. I'm assuming it is one of their relatives. They were next.

Rose was being dragged around by her sister I believe. She then said hi to all of the boys an her sister gave a toothy grin. Rose just shook her head and gave a toothy grin. Then they moved to Harry, who happened to be next to me.

They waved goodbye to Harry and came to me. Rose just looked at her phone. Obviously she was trying to avoid me. She wasn't going to succeed.

"Hello, Loves." I said with a grin on my face.

The three of them smiled and I locked eyes with Rose for a second. She was staring at me for a few seconds then, snapped out of it. I turned to her sister.

"So what's your name?" I asked actually wondering who she was.

"My name is Isabella Falling." She said with a toothy grin.

"That's a beautiful name! Thank you for coming, love." I said.

.

•Rose's POV• ~Time Skip~

I walked into the hospital tears streaming down my face. Isabella was holding my hand, and was only crying because of me. Our mother, had just been diagnosed with cancer.

I walked up to the nurse and said, "Where is Ms.Falling's room, please?"

She gave a half smile and said, "Room 224."

I thanked her with a nod of my head. I dragged my sister along to room, 224. I had been here all too many times. My dad was a drug addict. He died last year. So, if my mom dies, I will have no one.

I walked in to room 224 and said, "M-mom?"

I then let go of Isabella's hand and cried. Why did this have to happen to us?? We never did anything wrong. I think......

I then motioned for Isabella to come. She ran over to our mom and hugged her lightly. She has started to understand she can't jump on her and squeeze her tight. I smiled and they both fell in a deep sleep.

I stopped and said, "How cute!"

I took a picture and put it on Twitter and Instagram. I captioned both pictures with,

"In the hospital. The first five seconds we walk in here, we get this adorable picture." I smiled and put away my phone.

A few hours later.......

I woke up with a buzz on my phone. I looked up to see my sister and mom still cuddled together. I quickly grabbed my phone and went to see what all this buzzing was about.

I turned it on to see that Louis Tomlinson had liked my picture on Twitter. He also replied. His message said, "How cute! Talk to you later! Lou x"

My mouth was agape and I couldn't help but giggle. I covered my mouth and let out a quick yawn. My eyes were getting drowsy but I wanted them to have something when they woke up. I sent Sam a quick text to meet me by the hospital. She already knew which hospital because she comes with me to visit my mom.

I walked out the door and went down the stairs this time. It would take her a bit to get here. I stopped at the bottom and saw the nurses smiling at me and I waved. I walked out the door and waited for Sam to finally show up. I wasn't worried at all because she replied that she was on her way.

A/N: hey again. Lol so I MAY do a double update! Yay. Lol thanks for 20 followers. See ya guys later. Hope this was long enough!! ❤