Chapter 10~British sandwhiches

A/N: HEY GUYS! OMG IT'S BEEN SO LONG, (not really) but yea! So who's excited for WWAT??!?! I know I am haha. Just two, short months until my dream will come true!

So anyways, while I fangirl you guys READ! I'm taking story requests and please share this story with your friends and tell them to share it with their friends! I want people to enjoy my story! Love you guys and thanks for OVER 100 reads! It means the WORLD to me right now! Hehe right now I wish One Direction were here with me... Xx

______________Pie!_____________________Hi!______________________Bye!

•ཞօⓢⅇ'ⓢ ℘օⓥ•

I yawned and Louis looked over at me. We were watching our fifth movie of the night and he kept asking me if I was tired. I denied it every time.

"Are you sure your not tired yet?" He asked for the hundredth time that night

"Yes! Well I'm a BIT tired, but just a bit." I said with a firm look on my face.

"Ok," he said and covered me with a blanket.

I smiled and slowly fell asleep to the sound of Dory from, 'Finding Nemo' saying; "Just keep swimming just keep swimming.'

•ℓօũⅈⓢ' ℘օⓥ•

I woke up the next morning with a yawn and looked at the girl lying across from me.

Her hair was sprawled over the pillow and her lips were pursed in a straight line. She looked perfect, even in the morning.

NO!

I have to stop thinking like this! She's my best friend.

Nothing more. Right?

Nothing less. Definitely

I nodded my head and took my phone from the side of the sofa.

I opened up the 'Twitter' app and my phone BLEW UP with notifications.

I clicked on one, from a fan, that had a collage of me and Rose.

There were a few pics of us together, and a few where we were just standing alone.

I liked it, followed the girl, and replied to it.

(The reply he sent.)

@Louis_Tomlinson (A/N: Sorry if that's the wrong Twitter name!): what a smashing, collage, love! Could I show this to Rose? I think she would love it! Great job, x.

I put away my phone and yawned. I decided to try and make her some breakfast, though I'm a horrible cook. Lets see how this attempt goes...

•ཞօⓢⅇ'ⓢ ℘օⓥ•

I woke up to the smell of something burning. I jumped off the couch, and sprinted to the kitchen, where I assumed the smell was coming from.

Indeed, it was from the kitchen. Louis, had attempted to make breakfast. My worst nightmare. At least he tried?

I walked into the kitchen and he gave me a nervous smile.

"I can see you tried to make breakfast..." I giggled quietly

"Yea... didn't work out so well."

I just gave a half smile and walked over to him.

"Well, let's venture to McDonalds instead! I don't care if they have breakfast or not, I'm hungry!" I laughed as my stomach rumbled

He smiled and we ran to the car. I got in the passenger side and he was driving. It was a good silence for the whole drive and we arrived about ten minutes later.

I got out of the car and we continued on through the doors of McDonalds. Surprsingly, they had breakfast! We both ordered what we wanted to and surprsingly no one noticed Louis. Most of the guys working there aparrently don't like One Direction. We sat down at a table and both noticed that we were STILL wearing out pjs. We laughed at each other and heard our order number being called. He got up to go get it and came back with our orders. He set my food in front of me and I thanked him with a nod of my head.

I shoved my face into the food and began the eating process of me... Yeah not very lady like but c'mon! I'm with my best friend who cares if paps come. They can make a story out of it for all I care. I don't give a crap!

Once we were done, I collected all the trash and dumped in the trash bin. We walked out together and went back to the flat. I sat back down on the couch and saw what was on the TV.

"UGHHH. WHY THIS TIME?" I groaned at the TV as the only thing on was football (American Soccer).

Louis laughed and glued his eyes to the TV. I told him I was going to go upstairs and get ready for the long day ahead. He just nodded and kept looking at the TV. Sports these days.

I stripped from my clothes and hopped into the warm water. The warm water soothed me as it ran down my back in small beads. I sang along loudly to the song, just to disrupt Louis from his TV time. He did it to me on a lot of occasions... Can't blame me!

I got out of the shower and changed into a tan dress with a button down shirt over the top. I grabbed a curling iron and sighed. Time to mess with this mob

I plugged it in and waited for it to heat up while I blow-dried my hair.

After I finished curling my hair, I put in a flower headband I made a few days before when hanging with my cousins.

I looked at myself and nodded. I ran down the stairs but fell at the bottom. I laughed histerically and Louis laughed, but helped me up. I smiled at him and brushed of the small pieces of hair from my dress. He smiled and I jumped on the couch to see what was on TV now. I turned the channel and saw AFV was on!

I quickly smiled and got ready to watch it. I smiled at Louis and he just shook his head.

"I'm gonna go get ready. Yell if you need me!" He said as he ran up the stairs.

I hummed a song to myself and watched the show while waiting for Louis to finish getting ready for whatever plans he had today. I have to go back home and catch up on my studies. I yawned and pulled on my boots. I made sure my bag had everything. I nodded and started playing Just Dance on the Wii! Louis came down and joined me with the dancing.

We played for about an hour before he had to go do some recording with the boys. He dropped me off at my place and I waved to him and unlocked the door and walked in. Ready to study... Here it goes!

A/N: Hello... so the picture on the side is of the beautiful Louis Tomlinson wearing glasses. He looks so cute right?! Anyways I hope its long enough and you like it? LOL idk but omg Louis new haircut tho... Anyways there WILL be drama in the next chapter! Drama to the llama! See ya guys later! x