Chapter 11~

louis' pov

After I dropped her off at her flat, I was a nervous wreck. I was going to get prepared for the tour that was coming up in a week. That sounds awesome right?

Wrong.

I forgot one VERY important part of all this... awesomeness.

Rose doesn't know... and it is my job to tell her

I already knew she would be upset but now that I haven't told her the first chance I could, she will most likely hate me. NO. She won't my conscious tells me but I just can't believe that will be true in my case.

I sighed as I pulled in to my house, shared with Harry of course. I walked in and threw the keys on the couch. I just don't know what to do with the tour anymore. I feel horrible, but how do I tell her?

It's not that big of a deal, right? Am I overthinking this?

Harry walked out in his sweats, pulling his suitcase full of things for the tour.

"You all packed?" Harry asked grinning at his masterpiece.

"No," I grumbled at him and stuffed my face in a pillow. Life can be so complicated sometimes

He sighed and walked to his room, patting me on the back as if to say, 'You'll get there.'

I will tell her tomorrow. Ill find a way to make it work. Ill make a plan.

The so-called, 'plan' I had wasn't working out too well...

Lets just say I have been up since midnight, working on a plan for my best friend. I'm so kind, right?

Well I'm actually quite scared of how this will work...

rose's pov

I hopped out of the car and waved a goodbye to Louis.

I was as happy as ever. Nothing could go wrong at this moment!

"IM HOME!!!!!!"

I looked around and smiled. Home, sweet home.

I shuffled up the stairs and grabbed my phone.

I walked to my room and plopped on the bed.

Way hey! I had received 5⃣ text messages in the past ten minutes...

All five of them were from Louis.

I opened them up and read the words carefully.... This is what each one read;

Louis Tomlinson:

1. Hey... I have some bad news....

2. I'm so

3. So sorry

4. But...

5. The boys and I are going on tour. In a week....

~end of message~

My jaw dropped and I couldn't help but burst into tears.

About five minutes later I stopped crying.

I couldn't believe it.

I just found my best friend again, and now he was leaving me....

I sighed and decided to reply...

1. Oh.... Well have fun, yah? Just promise me one thing; Don't ever forget about me like you did last time. That's all I ask.

~End of text message~

I sighed and threw my head into the pillow.

One moment, the world was great in my point of view, and seconds later, it turned for the worse.

I felt my phone vibrate and picked up my head from the pillow.

I unlocked the screen and read Louis' reply.

1. Ok. I promise. I will never, ever do that to you again. I'm so sorry Rose...

~End of text message~

I decided not to reply. Too stressed. Too tired.

I strip from my clothes and threw on the nearest thing to me.

Luckily, it was my sweatpants and a sweater. I left my hair down and lay on the pillow, thinking about life in general.

I suddenly felt very tired and closed my eyes as I heard a voice telling me, don't give up...

A/N: I wrote most of this on my way to the Austin Mahone concert!!! It was great and I went with my three bffs/sisters. So yah it was great and sorry if this was short but I really needed to update!

Just finished my poster for the One Direction/5SOS concert on Wednesday! I'm so tired.... Bye guys! ~xoxo