Chapter Five: Un-pop the Cherry

"Damn, how heavy are you?" My captor grumbled as he dragged me mercilessly down staircase. "I would not be doing this if I hadn't known you for half of my life."

I could hear everything around me crystal clear even after being sedated, but peeling my eyes open or screaming in protest was another story. I wanted to interject and ask him what he meant by 'I've known you for half my life.' Is that some sort of metaphor or expression that I'm not fond of? Because I'm sick and tired of all the stunts people have been pulling on me. Unfortunately, any voluntary movement seems impossible. The drug he had injected me with, glued my eyes shut and sewed my lips together-- metaphorically, of course.

The inability to make out words or move, even the slightest motion annoys the hell out of me. People in this state must find it nerve racking enough to pull wads of their hair out because they couldn't say what they want to say. They just listen and listen and listen.

In the span of a few minutes, he had successfully dragged me out of the secluded place and into the busy street of New York. But despite the change of atmosphere, his constant rambling never stopped. It didn't took long before I was too irked to listen further and drowned myself in the cacophony of whooshing wind and screeching tires of worn out wheels. To my surprise, his manhandling had shifted into something more comfortable. Instead of dragging me like a sack of potatoes, he had now slung one of my arms around his shoulder and held me up with his arm wrapped around my waist.

At first I wondered why someone who was plotting my death just an hour ago suddenly shows affection towards me. Perhaps, affection isn't the right word but in a situation like this, who would care to think of a more suiting word! But that question was answered almost immediately when I heard his voice.

"Hi, will you please take us to Queens Hotel?" He laid my limp body on the back seat of a taxi and continued conversing with the driver about how wasted his girlfriend got. Oh hell no... A hotel?

Everyone knows what strangers do to innocent girls they take to hotels. They take their innocence. They shred it to pieces and throw them in a blender. And then there's no turning back. You cannot un-pop the cherry. It's the cherry, the one and only cherry. Someone help me! Help me!

"Long night, huh?" The driver mused.

"Yeah, we were in Late Nights celebrating her birthday. She insisted on spending the day in the bar even though I wanted to take her to the beach." He said thoughtfully. As if any girl would suggest that.

"Girls these days..." The driver gave an audible sigh. "She's lucky to have you." Lucky my ass. Why is he falling for whatever crap he gave him?

"But I don't smell the intoxicating stench on you guys." He added in suspicion. I couldn't help but smile inside, if I could control my jaw right now, I'd be smiling from ear to ear. He's so busted.

"Yeah, it's probably because she didn't drink much. She has a low alcohol tolerance. All she had was two shots before she collapsed." He retaliated and made me sound like a couch potato. "Can you drive to a fast food restaurant first? I'm famished."

"Okay."

It didn't take long before a waft of heavenly aroma, also known as hamburger, tickled my nose. I could feel the bun brushing the tip of my nose. He is teasing me on purpose! How could he!

Oh god, I'm starving but I still couldn't move a finger. I had to take my mind off the burger. I have to think of something that's going to overpower the sweet aroma of beef; Therefore, I started harboring irrational anger towards my insensitive kidnapper until we reached our destination.

Once again, he half-heartedly dragged me out of the cab together with the gigantic duffel bag and bid the cab driver goodbye.

After hearing the taxi roar back to life and drove off, he positioned me on top of the duffel bag and started trudging away. The ride was rocky and by-passers didn't pay us any heed, meaning we were no longer on the road. My chance of escape is getting thinner as we cover miles after miles. We were probably advancing to an isolated forest. It wasn't a hotel after all. It was probably just near it or he wouldn't be dragging me on a bag.

By the time we reach the real destination, I had managed to survive countless of falls from the duffel bag. He was utterly inconsiderate, he'd just dump me back on top of the bag and propel forward every time I slither down the bag. The trip felt like we had covered up the whole city which must explain why he had eaten the burger, to replenish his energy for the long walk. Needless to say, the effect of the drug had also started to fade away, making my thirst and hunger unquenchable that I am starting to drool over grass. Everything seems appetizing. If his hand were anywhere near my face, I'd have ripped off a chunk out of it already.

"Shut up!" He seethed as I started groaning and struggling to stand up.

"I would, if you had fed me awhile ago!" My voice was coarse and throaty. I looked up and flashed him a finger. I only got a glimpse of him because he quickly turned around and slipped a black mask over his face.

When he turned back around to face me, he offered me a hand to help me stand up. Instead of taking it, I ignored him and tried standing up on my wobbly knees. I wasn't going to swallow my pride and show him what a weakling I am. Unfortunately, my knees buckled and pain shot up my legs. The excruciating pain from my right thigh that had been stabbed earlier seemed to have gotten worse. I stumbled and fell on the rocks, scraping my legs and cutting open my palms. I didn't feel much pain because I was still feeling pretty numb. But by the look of the abrasions on my palms, it's going to hurt like hell later. I shut my eyes until my urge to cry subsided.

My captor sighed audibly and before I was aware of it, he had already lifted me up in bridal style and started carrying me to a trailer.

A/N I sincerely appreciate you guys for asking me as to when I will continue my story via wattpad and other social networking sites. Also, I would like to thank all of you for taking time to comment and vote on every chapter of my story and for not giving up on it even though I've been MIA for months. Sorry for taking forever to update! On a positive note, I'm officially back on Wattpad. I will be posting a new chapter to this story every ten to fifteen days so be sure to stay tuned!

I'm also very excited to tell you guys that I've recently started my own Youtube channel! So if you guys want to see my face and get to know me more- check out my new channel! The link is on my profile page. If you guys also have your own Youtube channel leave it down on the comment section below. I'll be glad to check it out!