Chapter One: Screw Hello Kity Undies

Have you ever dreamt of being in the arms of your Prince Charming? Have you ever wondered who the knight in shining armor that's going to color your world is? Is he the boy next door? Or is he the mysterious guy who sits at the very back of your class? Or maybe he's been there all along but you just never knew. Let's just hope he isn't death or too senseless to know that you've been waiting for him while he dances with a plastic Barbie in his palace.

As for me girls, if only I knew who it was from the very beginning. I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up, I'd be puking rainbow.

So without further ado, here's the story of my prince and me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He threw his head back, laughing and pointing at my underwear. My face flushed red like a ripe tomato when I saw what he saw. The object of his laughter was my underwear- my Hello Kitty underwear, to be precise.

"Get your fat arse off me!" I yelled as he dug his bums on my stomach. I was trying hard not to let my emotions get the better of me since I didn't want him to see my weak side. Plus, this guy was clearly not worth wasting tears on.

He pushed me away and sank down on the other side of the bed, laughing menacingly.

"Why did I stoop so low?" I asked myself. I don't even know this guy and I'm letting him in my pants just so he'll consider letting me go. Mostly, I'm angry because I'm so worthless that even a stranger- correction, a kidnapper would reject my effort in turning him on. All I got from him was a demeaning chuckle because of my stupid choice of undies. The bastard didn't even get a hard on, which made me seem even more desperate.

"I didn't know you're the horny type." I heard him say but I ignored him. My eyes were glued to the wall. Not that there was anything interesting on the wall. I was only staring at the wall because anything's better compared to the sight of him.

"Hey, I'm sorry, ok?" He reached out to touch me, still trying to contain his laughter. But I quickly jerked away from his grip before a dry sob escaped from my lips.

"Go away!" I forced my tears back in my eyes. All I could think of was pummelling him on the ground and run for my life. But I clearly wouldn't be able to outrun my captor, especially in my current state. We're cuffed together by a stupid pair of handcuff. And it's partly my fault- okay, it's entirely my fault. Let me give you a brief recap and you can decide whether it was my fault of not.

Alright, so I was coming up with a perfect plan to get out of this hell hole when an idea came to me. What if I made my captor think that I'm into him? Will he cut me enough slacks for me to run away? After all, guys turn into clueless chipmunks when they are compelled by the mystical charms of a girl. All I have to do is fool this maniac and swiftly steal the key to unlock the door of this trailer. Then, I can escape.

At this point, my brain wasn't functioning right. My impulsive self had taken full control of me and the so-called common sense just didn't occur to me.

Anyway, I did go on with my little skit but apparently, he had something else on his mind. Things didn't go as planned. Turns out my captor and I aren't on the same page; he's completely uninterested in having a one night stand with me. And without hormones preoccupying his mind, my finesse in snatching the keys from his pocket didn't match his adroitness in figuring out my motive. So here we are now, bound together by a stupid pair of handcuffs that I used to cuff our wrists together. I was supposed to handcuff him to the bed post and run like hell after stealing his key. But in the frantic state of my mind, I cuffed us together instead. It was completely accidental; nevertheless, my chance of escaping is now zilch.

"Come on. I'm sorry." He disrupted my train of thoughts. I looked up at him; he was drawing imaginary circles on the bed sheets. I stared at him blankly, trying to figure him out. But he's still wearing his stupid ski mask and I can't see a thing but his piercing blue eyes and his soft pink lips.

No. I can't be attracted to those lips or those eyes. He is a horrendous, ugly in the inside, cynical monster.

I shot him a dirty look.

"Alright, let's just be buddies then, after all you'll be stuck with me for quite a while." He poked me. And as boring as that had sounded, I actually found it quite cute.

Again, do not let the monster melt your heart. A voice in my head said.

"Stop talking to me and I don't want to be a criminal's partner. What's your name anyway?" I spat with vehemence.

"Who said anything about partner, I just want to be friends." He chuckled tossing me my pants." You can guess what my name is, Clary."

Do I really know this guy? Why does he know my name? I'm not the type of person who befriends murderers, let alone robbers. I pouted angrily and slipped into my bleached jeans before balling my hand into a fist and waved it at him threateningly.

"How did you know my name?" It's not fair that I couldn't see his face. But even if I could, I probably wouldn't recognize him.

"I guessed." He lied and smiled widely, showing off his perfect white teeth.

I frowned and looked away, before my eyes set on a gun. It was half buried under his pillow and it was a few feet away from me but if I were to throw myself at it, I might be able to reach it. I needed to concoct a new plan in order to put the gun at my disposal.

"Alright I'll give you a hint. I'm the most handsome looking guy you've ever met in your entire life."He continued, showing no awareness of my new discovery. The smirk on his face conveyed that he thought he was ladies' man.

Sadly, the only thing that he is was delusional. I've had enough of his crap for one day. So I launched myself at him and planted a big kiss on his lips. He was taken by surprise which was exactly what I had hoped for. I shut my eyes, imagining the sour bile scorching its way inside my mouth. But the kiss wasn't bad at all; he actually tasted good, like cotton candy.

He pulled away from me in shock and tried to look indifferent. But his emotion betrayed his face.

"You liked that didn't you?" I whispered in his ear.

Before he was able to regain composure, I extended my arm and reached for the gun. By the time he had figured out my motive, it was already too late. The gun was already under my possession. A wry smile appeared in my face as I saw his eyes widen in fright.

"We can talk about this." He backed away slowly. Too bad, I wasn't in the mood to talk.

"How does it feel on the other side of the stick?" I pointed the gun at him. The handcuffs restricted his movements; he could only move back a few steps. There's no way he can run now.

"You can't flee from me, we're cuffed together. Put the gun down and we'll talk." He tried in vain to dissuade me.

"I don't mind dragging a carcass with me across town." I caught him off guard again.

"Clary, please."

"On the floor! I think we both know how this is going to end." I admonished. Not that I'm really going to shoot him, once again, this gun is just a prop. Unless, he pisses me off then it's off with his head.

A/N Hello Wattpadians! This is the first chapter of WLN, I hope you guys like it. I've been reading contemporaries these past few months and decided to write something humorous and light hearted unlike the other tragic stories I write (they aren't on Wattpad but I might upload them here someday if you guys request me to) So basically, this is going to be full of sarcasms, cute/witty dialogues and I'll also try to incorporate some wise cracks. I promise this story will get better once the identity of the guy behind the mask is revealed. You guys can guess who he is. There will be some clues on the upcoming chapters so stay tuned and don't forget to comment and vote!