Irish Greetings

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing. "seven thirty" I grunt as I rub my eyes. I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I start to undress while the water is heating up, i stand in front of the mirror completely naked looking at my pale olive skin. My breasts are about a 12C they seem small but they are perky and well normal i guess, i am quite thin and have a nice hourglass figure. No i don't have a thigh gap. I look myself up and down scars covering my arms and thighs. I am ashamed "How can anybody love me if i cant even love myself" i whisper. The bathroom has filled up with steam and my short hair is clinging to my face, i check the water with my hand "Perfect" i smile as i step into the shower. While in the shower i contemplate where how exactly i'm going to find this mysterious girl.

After my shower and get ready for my awful school day ahead of me. I pack all my books and school stuff i also pack my art books i wouldn't be able to get through the day without them. i leave the apartment and head off to school they are doing road works near where i live so i have to take quite a long  detour  around it which send me though a park and down a long dark ally way the park is quite nice and nobody ever goes there i don't ever go there to do my art because there is the possibility that someone could come up to me and speak and its not a good idea for people to speak to me if i black out because really anything could happen and i would never be able to remember it.

I arive at school five minutes before the bell. I am never early due to well there being no reason for me to be early, i don't have friends and there is nothing to do besides sit alone like i do at breaks but i don't exactly like it then because it makes me feel very alone. So where was I, right the bell. Well the bell rings and I walk off to my first class It's a friday, I pull out my time table first up I have english.

"You Have Got To Be Kidding me!" I speak a tad too loud.

"SHUT UP YOU FREAK!" some random shouts back at me. Why cant i ever catch a break? I walk away to my class with my head down listening to my music quietly. I walk past the science blocks to get to my class, science and English my two worst subjects both have to be right next to each other "Lucky me" I speak to myself sarcastically. Out of nowhere I fall over I fall straight onto my left arm I look up I'm in front of a science class still waiting outside, year tens, even though I'm the same age they still look down on me. One of the bigger ones must have tripped me. My headphones fall out as i try to get off the ground I hear chanting but I can't hear it that well due to the ringing in my ears from the trip. I walk off whilst still hearing "Crazy girl, crazy girl" tears prick in my eyes. I hate school.

I get to my class and walk in quietly. "Louise, You're late!" My teacher announces to the whole class.

"Yes Miss, sorry Miss" I reply quietly with my head down.

"Probably too busy talking to herself! FREAK!" one of the students in the class yells from the back.

"Shut up you ignorant prick!" I shout back at him angrily. It's true but, I don't need this shit right now!

"LOUISE! Don't speak like that it my class! It will not be tolerated!" The bitch of a teacher answers.

"BUT MISS!? HE--" I yell and then she cuts me off.

"LOUISE GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM you will not speak to me like that! and go to the nurse your arm is bleeding." I give up and leave.

"Huh, my arm is bleeding" I speak to myself as i walk to the nurses office. My whole forearm was all scratched up from my wrist to my elbow, it's not too bad but she did me a favour sending me out of class I would just end up drawing the whole time anyway. I get to the nurses office and get my arm bandaged up then i am sent home.

So i start to walk home as i hear the siren for the end of first period I giggle at the fact i don't have to go to science. I detour through the ally way and past the park, it's a really sunny day so i decide to take a break and sit underneath one of the trees. "mmm shade" I sigh. The shade gets me sleepy, the sun is bright and the sky is blue there is a slight brease the waether is perfect. I close my eyes to rest.

I awake to a thump on my head, a green apple falls into my lap "I"m not sitting under an apple tree?!" I speak aloud.

"No, you're sittin under my tree." A very nice but stern voice speaks. I look up and see a girl, quite pretty girl with pixy short blonde hair with straks of light brown. She has bright blue-green eyes and looks about seventeen. She is beautiful. I get lost in my thoughts.

"I said this is MY tree. Now move" She speaks again, she seems to have a bit of an irish accent. Her voice is lovely.

Her tree? She can't own a tree? I think to myself then i speak. "What's your name?"

"My name is Natallie. Are you deaf!? I told ya to move!" She's Natallie. I do as she says, I stand up and take a few steps back then I come to a sudden realization.

"I've drawn you!?" I accidentally speak aloud.

"WHAT! ?" Natallie replies seeming quite angry.

"I'm so sorry, you must think I'm a freak" I reply with my head facing the ground while my eyes start to tear up.

"ehe course not" Natallie seems to giggle at my sadness. So i look up at her.

"why are you laughing at me?" I speak confused as i wipe my tears away.

"I'm not laughing AT ya, silly. hehe" she smiles bright and her eyes gleem in the sunlight.

"Then why are you laughing?" She's probably going to start making fun of me any minute now.

"I've written about ya is all. Tis' why I find this situation funny" She gives me a big smile as she sits down.

"Excuse me? did i hear you right?" How could she have? but then again... i did draw her and i drew her way more than just once so this isn't very surprising, but it is.

"Ya heard me. You're name is Louise. I thought it was just my imagination" she giggles again and stands up. "My writin' can wait for a day"

"What are you doing exactly?" I answer totally confused on what is happening.

"I'm stayin' over tonight. Ya dad isn't goin ta be home again tonight and even you know that so it would be good for you to have some company for a change." She links arms with me and i feel totally fine with it but, also quite strange.

"How do you know so much about me?" I ask her but i know she wouldn't have the slightest idea of why either.

"not quite sure, I just do." she pulls me across the park as i point to where i live. She seems very happy and completely different to what i had imagined.

I have this weird feeling. Something that I haven't felt in a while, a very long while. Normal, I feel normal. I have a friend.