Chapter Fourteen

Will's PoV

"Percy!"

The one-sided conversation between Kronos and Percy only worried us when Percy suddenly disappeared. I wasn't sure where the son of Poseidon had been taking, and by the looks of it, Malcolm wasn't sure either. I had screamed Percy's name in a fit of panic.

"We need to find him," I said, staring at Malcolm intently.

The look on his face basically screamed 'no duh' and I sighed. Nico was missing and now Percy was too. It was obvious that the same person had taken the other, because who else would take two of the strongest heroes? 

"Look, we'll find them," Malcolm said. "Who knows? Maybe Kronos took them to Mount Othrys."

"Yeah, maybe," I said slowly. "How about we Iris Message the gods and Chiron? They should know about Percy being gone."

Malcolm nodded, grabbing a drachma from his pocket as he went to search for water. We walked for hours before we managed to find the end of the forest. The first building we found had a hose and we quickly set up. 

We called the gods first.

"Will?" Apollo said, looking straight at them. "What is it?"

"Malcolm? Is everything okay?"

Malcolm and I looked at our parents and then at one another. We explained the quest and then what had happened, and soon each and every god was pursing their lips. I frowned.

"What is it?"

"We have Nico," Hera said slowly. "He was essential to this and we needed to be positive that nothing would happen to him. The monster attacks were caused by Kronos and Gaea, but we just took the opportunity to find him."

I frowned angrily.

"We have no idea where Kronos could have taken, Percy, but we'll help you find him."