Chapter Six

NICO'S POINT OF VIEW
FEW HOURS LATER (after Nemo)

"Thank the gods that is over!" I exclaimed playfully, earning a glare from Percy.

"I don't get why you hate it so much," he grumbled, the glare still on me.

"When I have to watch it so often," I began, "it can get a little old."

Percy stuck his tongue out at me and I returned the favor. We both broke our gaze and began laughing loudly. Sally came out of the kitchen and watched us laugh with a small smile. 

"What would you boys like for dinner?" she asked us.

Percy shrugged, and glanced at me for ideas. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Sally.

"You guys can pick. I don't really care what." I said and Percy nodded in agreement.

Sally nodded with a smile and walked back into the kitchen. Percy glanced up at me and pushed his hand in his pocket. I knew what he was doing- asking me to train. I nodded and carefully stood up with him.

We walked to his bedroom, and his sword was out in seconds. I quickly pulled my own sword out, just in time to block Percy's hit. I had grown used to his skills, and had gotten good at guessing his next moves. He attempted the disarming move, just as he had every time, and I easily dodged it. I swung my sword around, and brought it to his neck carefully.

He sighed and pulled my hand away from his neck. I gave him a small smirk.

"You sure have gotten rusty, Jackson," I teased.

"I have been a little bit distracted, di Angelo," he muttered back.

I sighed softly, and brought my lips up to his and gave him a soft kiss. He kissed back just as gently before he pulled away. We sat on the bed, and curled up beside each other. 

In a matter of minutes, Percy had managed to fall asleep on top of me. I chuckled softly, and waited for his mom to come and get us for dinner. I played with his fingers, and felt him relax even more at the feeling.

"Nico?" Paul asked, his head poked in.

"I'll wake him and bring him out, Paul," I said, making my voice purposefully loud.

Percy stirred and looked up at me as Paul disappeared from the door frame. He gave me a curious glance, trying to figure out why I woke him up.

"Dinner is ready, Kelp Head." 

He stuck his tongue out, but got up from the spot he was in. I watched him walk out of the bedroom and I soon followed him closely down the hall, and into the kitchen. We sat at the table, and began to eat our dinner.