Chapter Thirty-Two

It was morning now and the school had changed drastically since the disappearance of Albus Dumbledore last night...

Everyone was sat at their dedicated seats in the Great Hall. The students crowded the four long tables designated to the four different houses and the Professors table looked far from happy.

Everyone could see why. It was clear why as everyone had the shock to wake them up when they entered for breakfast. Dumbledore's seat was completely empty and by the looks of everyone, it wasn't just the quartet who felt like a big part of the school was missing.

As well as angering people, it also caused a lot of gossip to spread around the Hall that morning, especially about the events of last night.

Robyn had heard most peculiar rumours about what happened last night. Of course she already knew the true events that took place as Harry had told his three friends once he entered the Common Room that night.

Robyn could still hear murmers of different stories as she sat next to Harry at the Gryffindor table; "I heard that Fudge is laying in St. Mungo's with a pumpkin for a head." Robyn had scoffed at this but covered it up by shoving toast in her mouth.

She heard other rumours like: "Dumbledore fought off three Aurors, Umbridge, and Fudge by just looking at them." Robyn had slowly nodded at this one. She gave it to them that they were fairly accurate as Dumbledore had used some sort of spell to freeze them all before disappearing. Robyn did feel slightly disappointed that Dumbledore didn't fight them just by looking at them, as she thought that would have been very awesome.

She even heard; "I heard Umbridge is locked in her office afraid to come out."

And: "I heard Fudge was going to try to expel Harry Potter and he turn'd them all to slugs before he could get a word out."

All of these accusations and rumours were ridiculous but Robyn had to give it to the students that they found it all out extremely quickly, as wrong as they may be.

Robyn looked at Harry and the best way to describe the way he looked was that he looked as if his best friend had died. Then again, Robyn knew herself, Ron and Hermione didn't look much better.

"I can't believe that frog is our Headmaster now." Hermione hissed, the word 'frog' used to describe their pink Professor that had been teaching them Defence Against the Dark Arts. Rubbishy, Harry would say, but teaching none the less.

"I really didn't think things could get any worse . . ." Harry sighed gloomily, reaching over to grab a piece of toast.

Suddenly, Fred and George sat down with them, looking cheerful as ever.

Fred grinned at the four of them. "Cheer up, dynamic quartet."

"You look as if Dumbledore's not coming back." George said, picking up some scrambled egg with his golden fork.

Ron looked incredulously at his brothers. "What are you two so happy about?"

Fred's grin stretched even further across his face, mischief gleaming in his eyes. "Well, since the old hag has decided to take Quidditch and our dear Headmaster away from us, we decided to declare war on her."

Robyn swallowed thickly, the pumpkin juice not going down as smoothly as it usually did, and ended up sputtering out a "What?!" at them.

"No, you mustn't. Things are as bad enough as it is." Hermione hissed, looking at the twins as though the idea was ludicrous.

"Don't worry about us, we don't care about being expelled anymore." George said offhandedly

"We'd leave right now if we weren't determined to begin phase one of 'Operation Dumbledore Strikes Back.'"