Chapter One

(A/N So this is a pre-warning that the story might not be spot on to the movies or books. Normally, I watch the movies to write the books or I look for the movie script online but I couldn't find a perfect one following the movie or book and I haven't got time to keep going back to the books or re-watch the movie over and over, so I managed to find a script but like I said it's not spot on, so you'll have to forgive me. I hope you all understand. Anyways let's get on with the story. Hope you enjoy!)

Robyn lay on her bed without her blanket covering her, sleeping. A heatwave had hit the country leaving everyone hot and bothered. Robyn, who much preferred the cold English weather, was sleeping because the hot weather left her constantly drowsy and tired, not to mention covered in a layer of sweat all the time.

A fan lay on her bedside table, blowing cool air along her body but it did nothing to cool her down as she twisted and turned in bed.

"Cedric. No." The words left her mouth as her face scrunched up in pain. The end of her fourth year at Hogwarts haunted her. If only she wasn't an idiot and decided to run into the maze after Harry. If only she didn't grab the Tri-Wizard Cup that turned out to be a Portkey and transported them right into Riddle's grasp. If she didn't do any of that, she wouldn't be suffering the affect of seeing a fellow Hufflepuff by the name of Cedric Diggory die in the hands of a cold hearted psychopath.

Robyn's eyes moved furiously under her eyelids and her body twitched and turned, unwanted memories replaying in her mind so clearly she swore it was real.

Voldemort's raspy voice echoed in her head, making her shiver with fear and Harry's cries haunted her, bringing a tear to roll down her cheek. She wanted to see him, Hermione and Ron so badly but they still had a few weeks left before the 1st of September would come around so they could go to Hogwarts.

Ebony Thompson, Robyn's mother, crept upstairs, the floorboards creaking underneath her feet making her wince. She knew her daughter was sleeping and she was already on her way to wake her but she wanted to do it nicely, not scare her to death with the noises of the decaying house.

Ebony was worried about Robyn, everyone could see that. The poor girl hardly slept anymore and when she did she woke the whole neighbourhood with her screaming and hysterical crying. It worried the whole Thompson family to no end.

They, of course, knew everything that had happened as they were all Ministry employees and they didn't blame Harry for it like people expected them to.

In fact, they all felt truly sorry for the raven haired boy. Parentless and chucked into a world he knew nothing about while being famous for defeating an evil Wizard he also knew nothing about must have been really hard for the boy and the Thompson family were some of the few who were on his side and believed him about Voldemort being at large. They, of course, could never admit that as they didn't want to lose their job but if Robyn and Harry knew they were on his side then that was okay.

Ebony entered Robyn's room and tried to hide her tears of worry for her daughter as she saw, once again, that Robyn was having another nightmare and was crying for this Cedric boy.

Ebony tiptoed over to her daughter and rested her ageing hand on her upper arm and shook Robyn awake. Robyn jumped up with a start and looked around frantically. Once she knew she was safe, she rested her eyes on her mother.