Chapter Eight

September 1st had come at last. Finally it was time to go back to Hogwarts.

Molly Weasley rushed her children through the barrier between platform nine and ten, only to be greeted by a steaming scarlet train. The Hogwarts Express. The makeshift family were cutting it short though; 10:55.

The train left at eleven.

Five minutes, Molly thought with worry.

She briskly hugged all of her children, including Harry, Hermione and Robyn and wished them a good year while sternly telling Fred and George not to get in trouble but that only seemed to ignite the mischievous fire in their eyes.

Robyn's family had not come to the platform with them as Richard and Alex thought it would be best to keep Ebony away from there as they feared Ebony would never let her daughter go back to Hogwarts. To be honest, they all were worried, even the adults in the Order. They knew what had happened. Of course they knew, they had a whole Order meeting about it. Robyn had been put under an Unforgivable Curse after all. But although they knew it was dangerous, having her stay at home would only attract more attention and that could be equally as bad. Not to mention, they knew Robyn would never agree to stay at home.

"Now you watch out for each other, you hear?" Molly said, her face creasing in worry and she then turned to Fred and George. "And you two. I don't want to hear a peep about you being out of line."

"Of course, Mum." George said though the broad grin he was wearing decevied him.

"How can we when little baby brother here's a prefect." Fred teased, ruffling Ron's hair.

"Shut up. I'm not Percy." Ron scowled while shrugging his brother off him.

Harry smiled and turned to the black dog sitting next to him. The dog gave a loud, joyous bark. "I'll be alright, Sirius." Harry reassured with a smile.

Robyn gave the dog a pat on the head which he growled at, earning a wink off Robyn before she boarded the train with everyone else, not sure if she was ready for another year at Hogwarts.

>>>

The Hogwarts Express raced along the train tracks as Hermione, Ron, Harry, Robyn and (surprisingly to Robyn) Ginny looked for a vacant compartment.

"I still think it was foolish for Sirius to come. Even if he was a dog." Hermione fretted in a half whisper while glancing around warily. The coast seemed to be clear for them.

"He's barely seen daylight all summer. Give him a break." Harry defended his Godfather.

"But what if someone saw?" Hermione pointed out with exasperation.

Robyn turned to Hermione. "Who would know if they did? Now stop worrying, you're as bad as my mum." She retorted with a soft smile.

"Robyn, you can't be that thick." Hermione snapped, taking Robyn by surprise. "C'mon, really." Hermione said with a raised eyebrow. Then she sighed, seeing everyone's blank faces. "Peter knew! And, sure enough, he told You-Know-Who. And Malfoy's dad we know is a Death Eater. He was on the platform." She whispered in her usual know-it-all tone.

Harry, Ron and Robyn looked at eachother, each sharing a feeling of sudden worry.

"I'm sure he was fine. Come on, let's find a compartment."

Ron and Hermione shared a glance and stopped walking, causing the others to come to a halt also. Then Robyn sighed, realising why they stopped. Prefect duties.

"Actually . . . we sort of have to go to the prefect carriage and report." Ron trailed sheepishly.

"What?" Harry questioned with disappointment gleaming in his emerald eyes.