MARRIED?!?!

1 Year after the Events of Naruto Shippuuden

The large circular chamber was pitch black, yet at the same time they stared into her eyes. She did not falter under the council's pressure.Why would she, they were only some of the most powerful people in Sunagakure?? Staring at the unseen men and women, she stood waiting. A voice broke the silence, sending slight chills down her back.

"You have heard the rumors that the alliance with Konoha is about to expire. As a sign of good faith we decided that there should be some formal agreement to work with the alliance so that peace may continue."

"I am the will of the council, what would you have me to do?"

Another voice spoke, one of kindness yet a harsh tone hidden underneath, "The council decided that there will be a marriage between one of the leaf-nin and a sand-nin. It was decided that you would be representing the honor of the sand-nins."

WHAT THE HELL!! You have to be kidding! I have been here all of my life, Suna is my life. How could you do this!? Releasing a deep brreath the sand kunoichi tried to relax, but how could she? "If it is the will of the sand than it shall be so," her unshaken voice said. I hope you all rot in hell.

"However it has not been determined who you will be marrying," added the first voice.

Bowing the kunoichi made for made the door behind her. Then why did you agree to it fools?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What do you mean I am going to be married!?" Yelled our number one knuckle headed ninja, pointing at Tsunade.

"You have heard me correctly; you have became a pawn in the politics of the council. I promise I tried to fight it as much as i could, but the council still has more power than i do. They are the ones pulling the strings now." resting the elbows on the desk in front of her, she broke her hand up to her face studying Naruto.

“Isn’t there a way out of it?” Naruto pouted.

“Unfortunately there are only two options. Either you kill yourself or run from the village, either way you are dead.” She had to play her ace in the hole now, “Naruto this is going to be an assignment, and I hope you don’t fail me.”

“But Granny Tsunade…” he whined, “You know that I never give up on a mission, that is my way of the ninja,” pulling out his usual foxy smile.

Tsunade smiled to herself, she had him there. He would never refuse to complete a mission even if he didn’t like it. Besides she didn’t know why he was so upset, he still seemed upset over what happened a few months ago when he came in here. It was nice to see him smile again. His voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

“Helloooo Granny Tsunade?”

“WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME THAT?” Her anger getting the better of her.

Naruto cowered in the fear, “Ummm… Do they know who the Sand is sending?” He poked his fingers together in slight embarrassment, from wondering if he knew her.

“Unfortunately they haven’t told me who it was. However you should know that she will be here in three days time and the ceremony will be two day from then.” Naruto looked at her in horror.

“I have to clean up my apartment.” Naruto made his way to the door.

“Naruto,” turning to look at Tsunade, she threw something at him. Catching it he looked at what she had thrown, it was a set of keys. Giving her a questioning look, she explained. “Those are the keys to the Namikaze estate it is yours now.” Looking up at her in surprise.