Chapter - 9

I was heavily pregnant, my body and mental state was not coping, I had applied for a place of my own as the first steps away from Louis. I had to begin again. I had researched because I wanted to know more about Louis, I had seen the article of his girlfriend at the archieves.

Eleanor Jane Calder Dies

Louis Tomlinson is at fault after the car he was driving slammed into a tree, killing girlfriend of four years instantly. The court sees that there was a huge fight betwen the couple, and Louis potenially lunged or tried to grab her in his fit of rage. As this cannot be proved they have ruled that Louis be on a good behaviour bond for the next nine months to eight years. This is not the first time Louis has lashed out, and the court are sure it will not be his last attack. Lastest attack prior to the death of his girlfriend, was soccer star and five year goaly Leroy Evans who was savagely attacked with a bottle in a bar.

It twisted my gut inside me, and I swear my un born baby turned.

I packed slowly, If I broke my plans to Louis I know he'd attack me.

It took me ages to get the courage to run away. I packed the car, and drove off no note, no kiss, no nothing. He was again with his mates, he was again going to return drunk.

I had to leave him, for my life, and my baby.

I would not ever return to him, I'd raise his baby, away from him, he'd never find me.

Or so I thought.