Chapter 3 ~

Over a candle lit dinner the very same evening, Louis looked into my eyes deeply, and poured me wine. I hardly knew Louis but still here he was dining me like I was his girlfriend. I felt more special then out of place. But it nagged at me the feeling of being unsafe with him, I thought about the guy he had hit, and knew right away to keep to his good side rather then his bad. I liked his good side right now, he had a flash car, was a soccer player and genuinely looked quite hot.

He drove me to the place I lived in. He rolled to a stop, and turned to me.

"I had fun" he told me "we shall have fun again"

I was silent. Did I want to see him again? Did I like being the center of his attention?

I wasn't sure, he connected our lips again, and I felt his cool hand brush my warm skin on the top of my shoulder. I flinched back, and he withdrew his hand away, smiling in the darkness.

I pop opened the passenger door and climbed out.

I fiddled with the door and glanced behind me, he was leaning over the steering wheel watching me intently. He wouldn't leave till I got in, I felt a sense of security for that, but I was also quite curious.

I opened the door, did a small wave, before shutting it a sliding the lock across. I felt safe in the confines of my house. I brushed my teeth and smiled into the mirror. I felt a strange attraction to Louis I hadn't even known him for two days, it was less then a day.

I climbed into bed and I knew I would see him again.