Chapter Twelfth: The Real Objective

()

When we arrived at Vahanalla, Washington ended up lying to the reds so I rolled my eyes then followed them to where ever they were going. "What the hell?" I question when we arrived at some house then I gasped shocked after I got over it I screamed out, "Donut!" I hugged him tightly "Wow! It's nice to see you to Nemo. How have you been?" I once i had stopped we told him about our adventures before we left I spoke to him, Hey Donut I'm-I'm I couldn't save you? What are you talking about?" "I was to late to help you because of me you got and almost died!" "But I healed him." Doc spoke then Donut added, "Yeah even if you couldn't help me you still helped saved the others." "Sarge and Grif came back to help I only arrived shortly after." I told them sadly. "But you helped with the meta, You helped my team, and you still are." He told me. I smiled a bit, "Thank's Donut." "Not a prob. Ooh that reminds me, Did you ever cashed in red team ever favors yet?" "Nah, I'm thinking of saving it for a rainy day." "That's a great investment idea." Doc told me I just smiled telling them, "I have to go you guys." "But we'll catch up soon, right?" "Oh yeah, definitely." I told them then quickly caught up to red team. They told Grif that Donut was alive and he I left to talk to the blues but I found Tucker watching Carolina and Church. I frowned watching them suddenly she mentioned Connecticut's name I gasped at her worried then Church went inside when he came out he said something about remembering. I quickly left I found Tucker as well as the others in some holographic chamber. The place was impressed to say at the least we met Church and Carolina there they told us the plan. I frowned, "I'm not going. Sorry." I told her but she was pissed as well as Church. I was mad since he was insulting them, "Church you really need to shut up and Carolina revenge isn't always the best thing." I told them before leaving with Washington.