Chapter Ten: Saving Private Church

()

When we found Church Caboose happily said, I see him! It's opening! He's okay! When Sarge called him moron I told him, "Don't call him that!" Now Church came out but he was pissed I rolled by eyes then Carolina came in she then told Church what she wanted him for. Sarge started going on about Donut. "Shut up!" I told him angrily. "What?" I said as Church said she was dead. "Aw crap." I muttered as Caboose explained to Church but he was pissed at Washington replacing him I sighed suddenly Carolina came in demanding that we get in line formation, I nodded doing as told. I quickly helped her and Washington shoot some guys then Grif came running over a few on them soon after Simmons and Tucker came blasting symphony music as well as Tucker telling Grif they stopped for trains causing me to laugh. Church complained about us saving him making me mad, "Hey! At least you have people that care so much that they risk their lives to get you back." Church brush me off I growled angrily but quickly muttered sink when Carolina told us to, she repeated it causing me to smirk as Washington told them what to do. Carolina just sighed then told us let's go. Oh god. I muttered as we stopped carolina and Grif were talking I sighed then said to washington, "Hey you think she might kill him?" "Maybe if he continues. Wait a minute, How do you know about Carolina's temper?" Let's just say I heard a lot about her and don't want to know if it's true." He sighed then said, I'm going stop her from killing your friend but this isn't over." "Okay then." I told him suddenly Caboose brought up the fact that Church was missing he then appeared next to Tucker to which I started having a field day. "Hahaha, that's what you get for being a dick!" I told him suddenly Tucker brought up home movies. "Ahg you're gross." I told him after Church described what was in there. "It's my helmet I can have what ever I want in it!" Tucker defended as Church complained, "Don't remind me." "Oh god, I'm out of here." "Wait! Take me with you. I've had enough of Tucker." "Yeah, the only time i'm letting you in is when everyone is incapital and we have no other choice." "Wow, a simple no would have done nicely." Church stated as I rolled my eyes leaving I then joined the reds, but they quickly disbanded so I decided to see that the other freelancers were up to. "What are those two doing?" I quickly saw what what they were doing and knowing Tucker he'll screw it up so I hid somewhere else. As watched I felt guilt, maybe I should tell her? I wondered sadly but Tucker ruined my thoughts with his lame jokes. I sighed then left joining the rest of the team.