Chapter Eight: An Interest of State and Board

()

"Texas?" I asked shock suddenly she came at us. Fuck! I thought as I ran along with them, "Guys, you can't out run her!" I yelled as Sarge yelled back, "Stop talking more running." When they took a break to rest that's when she attacked. I quickly stopped then raced to save then, "Oh god!" I muttered while wincing as Grif got ball shots. As well as everyone getting there asses handed to them by her. After watching for a bit I sighed then yelled, "Hey, bitch want fight with me?!" "Is he suicidal?" Sarge asked surprise. Texas casted me a look the ran toward me. I gulped running hopefully these idiots will follow my plan. When she caught up with me I started to fight I manage to dodged at least one or two of her hits but she has an advantage on me. However our fight was stooped by church because he threw his old body at him. I just watch along with the reds however when Fillis said she was activate the standard armor lock down. What? Wa- but I was cut off by a pain in my back. "Ah! God damnit Church! I'm going to kill you!" I yelled angrily then my armor went to lock down suddenly I was knocked out. I heard familiar sounds of whispering, He's back. Is he okay? Why is always about him!? Shh! He'll hear you! I groaned then told them, "I've been hearing. Why am I here?" Welcome back. A soft cherry voice said as another yelled, Go way! You're with him! "Who?" I asked confused. The one we came from. I heard Tau say. I was really confused, "Wait, but if you don't know who he is then how do you know?" We can feel it. Suddenly a scared voice yelled out, No! We can't just go away we don't need anyone! Maybe you can help us. No! He's going to ruin everything! Yelled Zeta in anger. Everybody calm down! Tau commanded I could help but think he remind me of someone. He then told me, You know the one and there's another who surfaced maybe you can tell about them then we can see if they can be trusted. I'm not sure if this is a good idea. A voice said fearfully as another added, What happened if he ends up like the other? I'm sure he'll be fine. The soft voice spoke. Besides if he does it maybe he'll go away forever. Zeta! Suddenly I woke up in a the area with the reds, "Where are we?" I asked Sarge as he answered, "Dead." I frowned telling him, "There's no way we're dead." "He must be in denial. like my joke." "Shut up." I told Simmons suddenly I heard Church's voice. "What the hell?! I asked but as Church explained I rolled my eyes, You guy are stupid." I told him after they thought Church's voice was god. After they let us out he then proceed to free Texas. "How is she still alive?" I asked him surprised, I'll tell you later." I rolled my eyes, as soon as he let her out she punched Tucker. Eventually the reds went to put the blues back into the data base while Texas looked for information in the computers I just hanged nearby until I was need. Simmons and Texas were getting along decently. I laughed as Simmons mentioned that he didn't like to have girls watching him. "Oh really, What if Grif or Sarge watches you?" "Shut up!" I just laughed especially when we found out that Washington used to wet the bed. Simmons went off to tell everyone so I yelled out, "Make sure you tell them about that Maine still sleeps with a teddy bear!" "Oh nice one!" I heard him compliment I smiled then followed him to see if there was anything I can do however after a while found Simmons he had found a bunch of old freelancer equipment and now he and Grif were trying to get it to work, "Hey, You're guys going to get hurt." I told them as Simmons told him to start moving but Grif ran into a wall. "Oooh, I winced as he did, I told you that you were going to get yourselves hurt." Once Grif was revived and I checked him for wounds, we went to hack the blues back into the mainframe but Fillis already did causing Simmons to feel bad but turns out they found out that were just a simulation for the freelancers. I frowned suddenly Sarge left, "Hey, Is he going to be okay?" I asked before following them to where Sarge was Caboose was helping to make a red base for him as he already made blue base. Sage was broken and I felt bad for him suddenly there was a beeping noise. I followed Caboose as he told the reds. "Shut up!" I yelled angrily as they said Texas wouldn't hurt them anymore. I frowned at them but smiled at Sarge's speech. We then made our way to there. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys!" I yelled as we crashed, once we came out he made a deal with Washington, No! I cried but it was set in stone I glared at him as ordered everyone to do something but I stayed by Church's side incase Washington tried something as Church explained the life of Texas as well as the director I felt tears from my face. I started to remember her, Hey are you okay? I said nothing she sighed, What's wrong? However it was cut short since Maine popped up from the snow.