Love?

Alec rushed over and snatched me from Demetri crushing me against his chest!

"What do you think you are doing?!" He snarled

Alec turned his head and observed my face as if he was trying to read my emotions.

"Alec I'm fine" I spoke softly hugging into his body a bit more.

Honestly I wasn't fine but I don't want to make the situation any worse by admitting it. My wrist hurt and was already starting to swell up.

Alec and Demetri were having a glaring contest both not uttering a single word.

"Get out now Demetri" Alec growled fiercely.

Demetri paused for a moment and looked at me before speeding out of the room.

Alec could tell something was up, it was as if he knew I hurt my wrist. Alec picked me up as if I was a fragile doll and placed me on the bed.
He then pulled my arm towards him and checked over it.

"It's swelling a lot , does it hurt?" He asked lovingly looking into my eyes.

I blushed and looked down.
My heart was racing going so fast it felt like it was jumping out of my skin.

"It hurts." I spoke quietly as As Alec started putting pressure over my wrist to try and figure out what part I just the most.

Alec suddenly zoomed out the room returning within a flash of light with an ice pack in his hand.
He placed me under my covers lying down and adjusted my pillow to make me comfortable.
He then placed the ice pack only sir wrist.

" Its okay baby just go to sleep." He whispered softly stroking my hair.

__________________________

What do you think of this chapter?❤️❤️❤️