Anger

I was in the room with Alec but I still couldn't stop thinking about Jasper and Alice.
What if they are trying to contact me but I just haven't got the message?
Suddenly Alec was infront of my face faster than lightening,
"What ever your thinking don't focus on me !" He whispered harshly and pulled my face to look at him.
I struggled to get out of his grip.
"Why do you keep thinking of others when your with me, I'm your soulmate so focus on me!" His voice gradually got louder and louder until he was almost shouting. "A-Alec." I whispered trying to calm him down but he cut me of with a mysterious smile almost a smirk.
"Now was that so hard , you are finally focused on me." He whispered stroking my hair as he put my head on his shoulder .
All I can think about was Alec and his on and off mood swings I am honestly scared incase his anger that's almost possessive takes over.
I hope that doesn't happen from now on I need to focus on Alec because he is right , Alec is all I have now, he is all I've got left .
I lifted my head and looked at Alec , his blood red eyes staring back at me almost looking into my soul.
"Thank you for caring." I whispered on the verge of tears.
"Don't worry i will always care, I love you." He whispered wiping my tears.
Then Alec pulled me towards him and kissed me! As he pulled away I looked at the ground flustered when he gently took my head tilting it toward him and said " never forget that I love you!"
Suddenly all thoughts of Alice and Jasper are no longer in my mind and replaced with Alec .

_____________________
So Wattpad has stopped glitching for now hopefully it doesn't glitch again and thank you for all the sweet comments !
What do you think of Alec ?
Any ideas for the next chapter or how Alec's character could develop?
Remember to comment!
💕✌️