Oh Davina

I locked my gaze with his. "What do you want."I whispered. "Davina do you know how long I have waited for you? My mate." He replied as he brought his hand up to my face. "W-what?"I stuttered. "Why do you do this to me? Do you know how strong our bond is? It's been so hard to stay away from you but I'm not going to anymore, I'm always going to be here right by you." He whispered in to my ear . I suddenly began to feel nervous "A-al-lec I don't understand." I stuttered. "I love the way you say my name." He replied getting closer to me if that was even possible. I took a few steps backwards until my back hit the wall. As I took my steps backwards Alec took steps forward until I was against the wall trapped between his arms. "Ahh Davina my sweet Davina there is no escaping me." He once again whispered in my ear. I shivered as I felt his breath hit my neck. I tried to look anywhere else but his eyes . He gripped my chin and made me look up at him "look at me!" Is all he said. I felt his gaze settle on my lips and I was overwhelmed with all the emotions I was feeling right now. "What are you doing." I said in a quiet tone as his head got closer to mine. "Shhhhh." He replied getting closer and closer until.........

___________________
Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger! Davina and Alec seem to be getting along so far .... 💕🤘