Speechless

I have been locked in this room for two days now drowning in my thoughts. They haven't even gave me food or blood. I don't know what I have done to deserve this treatment. I wonder how Alice and Jasper are doing I hope they forget about me and be happy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door creaked open.
It was Alec. Why was he here obviously he doesn't care for me enough because I was left in a dull room for two days with nothing. Absolutely nothing. He handed me a blood bag. "Here." He spoke. I took the blood bag and drank it once I was finished he spoke up again. "I'm sorry I left you in here but I can't control myself your blood controlling me I just want it all the time." But I refused to talk. "Talk to me please just say my name just once." But I shook my head refusing to give up so easily.
I pointed to the door signalling for him to get out and I didn't want to talk to him. He just looked from me to the door and said "fine but I will be back and I mean it this time." When the door closed I let out a breath of air I didn't realise I was holding. I'm so mad at him right now first he kisses me then he leaves me unattended for two days and to top it all off he blames it on the "alluring" scent of my blood. I feel so insulted.
I know what a mate is and he is acting nothing like one. Can I trust him?
At this moment in time the answer is no but if I'm being honest I really hope that answer will change because I feel attached to him already.

___________________
Okay so if anyone has any ideas for the next chapter please let me know. Comment what you think and if you have questions ask them. 💕🤘