My name is ....

"My name is Alec and who might you be." He asked as he grabbed my face pulling me to look at him. "D-Davina." I stuttered. A shout was suddenly heard "She is none of your concern!" Alice shouted from the other side of the field. Alec growled in frustration and anger "How dare you tell me my mate is none of my concern she is mine!" Whoosh! I was suddenly whisked away next to the Volturi . I blinked trying to talk but not a sound came from my mouth. Then suddenly a scary looking guy started to speak, "ahh Davina what a beautiful name, my name is Aro would you mind giving me your hand?" He said. Just as I was about to say no he grabbed my hand and went into a trance , "well isn't this just splendid , Alec what a powerful mate you have it seems she will be joining us back to Volterra." He cackled. " She's not going anywhere with you!" jasper spoke rather loudly. "It seems she doesn't have a choice because if she doesn't come I shall kill everyone single one of you!" He spoke. "What!" I shouted trying to escape Alec's grip which only made him tighten his grip around my waste. " Stop moving mate you are mine!" Alec said in a husky voice "I'm not yours, I'm not anyone's , don't I get a choice!" I cried. "Well if you do decide to stay we shall kill everyone starting from Alice and Jasper!" Aro spoke with an evil glint. Tears swelled up in my eyes "O-okay I will go please do t hurt them." I replied in a weak voice. "Fantastic well we should be leaving." Aro spoke "No you can't take her!" Alice once again shouted , "it seems the decision has already been make!" Aro spoke in a dark tone. I took one last look at my so called family and it seems they couldn't care if the Volturi took me they looked happy. I blinked and the scenery was totally different in front of me was a beautiful castle. "Wow" I whispered "This will be your home from now on MATE!" Alec spoke making sure to emphasise the mate part. I guess this was my knew life.
------//////////////////-----
Okay I know I probably exaggerated on how fast they got there but still. What do you think? If you have any ideas for the next chapter I would love to know if you do please comment them! Thanks 💕🤘