(1) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The First Meeting

Heyy there! This story literally came into my head a few days ago and I really wanted to just get it out there. SG fans, don't worry, I will be uploading the next chapter soon, just bare with me for a few more weeks ^-^! So, yeah, new story...hmmm what do you think? Comment + votes please =D because you love me hehe =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm I love you," someone whispered into my hair. I snuggled closer to him and sighed contently. What a nice dream...it feels so real...I wish it was real.

"I love you too," I mumbled, still half asleep. Okay Lana, wake up now, there's no point in carrying on a dream. I tried to sit up but someone's arm held me down. Am I still not awake yet?! I tried to sit up again, but the arm was still there. My eyes snapped open and I turned to my right to see a cute guy with short brown hair waking up. He blinked a few times before looking at me in shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!" we both shouted at the same time, springing out of the bed. He was wearing nothing...well not nothing...underwear but that's it, and me? I looked down to find myself in underwear as well.

"What did you do to me?!" I shouted, grabbing the duvet and wrapping myself in it.

"Hey! That's MY question!" he shouted back.

"Yeah right! As if I could do anything to you!" I snarled.

"Do I look like someone who would do that?! And even if I did, I wouldn't have chosen you!" he snarled back. Ouch, that hurt...not.

"Look, if you did it, just admit to it, the worst case scenario is me reporting you to the police," I said, glaring at him.

"What did I just say? I-" he began, trying to walk around the bed. I grabbed the thing nearest I could find and brandished it at him.

"Don't you dare take another step," I yelled. He sighed in defeat.

"Put the lamp down and let's try to talk this through rationally," he said, backing away from me and sitting on the end of the bed. I looked at the lamp in my hand...how ridiculous I must have looked...I'm surprised he didn't laugh his head off. Putting the lamp down to its rightful place, I made my way over to the bed, keeping my distance from him.

"You honestly didn't do anything?" I asked quietly.

"Look, I don't even know how I got here, the last thing I remember is getting a drink from the fridge, and then I wake up next to you half naked," he said, ruffling his hair. Oh yeah, my friend's house party...I probably drank too much last night.

"Last thing I remember was drinking with a few friends, then dancing...then...an absolute blank," I said.

"Well...that solves a lot of questions," he said sarcastically. I made a face at him.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I have somewhere to be. If we were so out of it, nothing would have happened right?" I said, standing up.

"Yeah, yeah...but if you do remember anything and I mean anything...you come and find me, yeah?" he said. I nodded in reply and started grabbing my clothes off the floor. As I was about to get changed, I realised he was still in the room.

"Do you mind?" I asked. He looked at me confused, then looked at my handful of clothes.

"Oh! Sorry, I'll just turn," he said, walking over to the window. Well, at least he's got manners. I quickly changed and headed towards the door.

"Hey wait!" he said, blocking me.

"Now what?" I said, irritated. I just want to get out of here and put that nightmare behind me.