chapter 1

NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS REALISTIC SO PLEASE DONT COMMENT THINGS LIKE "THAT DOESNT ACTUALLY HAPPEN" ETC. AND THERE ARE ALOT OF TYPOS BECAUSE I WROTE THIS ON MY PHOME AND I DIDNT CHECK OVER MY WORK SO PLEASE DONT COMMENT ON MY TYPOS ITS RUDE & I WILL BLOCK YOU. THANK YOU GOOD BYE

olivia

I got off of the plane with my mom and Wes by my side. we were in the airport when I see a farmiliar face. it was brian...

I looked at my mom and Wes as we quickly walked out of the airport.
What the fuck was he doing here?! Why was he always stalking me. he has problems!

"what does he want from you?"my mother said, obviously angry. I just shrugged. I know I couldn't remember hayes and I dating, but I do remember me and Brian. and I also remember him coming into my house with a gun. And hurting all of my best friends in a terrible car accident. I know that me and hayes were dating in that time but I just couldn't remember physically dating him.

I texted hayes that I landed safely, because he wanted to make sure.
He responded that I immediately FaceTime him when I get to my new house.

We got into my moms car which had been deported by an airplane or something. and we drove to our house.

We pulled up and it looked the same as my old one. I got out and went inside. it was the Same setup with all the same furniture in all the same places. but it wasn't the same house.

I went up to my room and threw everything down on my floor and pulled out my phone and face timed hayes.

He showed up on my screen with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey"i said smiling
"How was your flight?"he asked
"Eh it was pretty good. but tiring"i said
"oh well that's good. so I've been thinking about some stuff and I want us to have the relation ship we had before. but to do that, I have to get you to trust me and to love me again, just like you did. so, with that, would you let me visit you in canada and we can go out to eat, and talk about things?"
"Hayes did you just ask me on a date?"i asked giggling.
He laughed"i think I did"

"Well, I would love to go on a date with you"i said.
His hands shot up in victory, which caused me to laugh.
me and hayes facetimed until about 11:00pm. phew good thing it's friday!

but then I relized I still hadn't unpacked.
Ugh I hate unpacking I thought.
I picked all my stuff out of my suitcase and places it in my draws.
'That's it's for tonight'i said to myself.

I grabbed comfy pajamas and got into the shower and went to bed.

The next morning

I wake up to my phone ringing.
I looked at the caller ID and it said'hayes❤️😍💘💋'

guess I never changed the contact. but I don't think I want to. whatever.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"i asked.
"Hey are you home?"he asked.
"Yeah why"
Then the line went dead and there was a knock on the door.

"OLIVIA ITS FOR YOU"my mom yelled.
but I don't want to get uppppp.

I got up and brushed out my hair real quick. I went down the stair case and opened to door to see the one and only, blue eyed hayes grier.

"HAYES WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"i said giving him a big hug.
"I'm here for you"he said. I looked to his side and he had a bunch of suite cases.
"hayes does my mom and Wes know that you'll be staying here?"i asked. if she doesn't then she's gonna be upset.
"Yeah, she the one who booked my flight. she really wants us back together."he said.
"And so do i"he mumbled underneath his breath. I don't think I was ment to hear that but I did. Oh well.
Just then my mom comes running out from behind with Wes.

"Oh hayes honey I'm so glad your here! We need to talk first."she said pulling him out of the room. Leaving just me and wes.
"I can't believe hayes is here!"i said jumping up and down. I know that I don't remember him and that for me we only met two days ago but I feel like I've known him forever, it crazy.
"Me too, are you guys gonna get back together?"he asked moving his eyebrows up and down.

"I don't know honestly, but he is taking me out somewhere today i think."i said and he just nodded his head.
All the sudden I heard hayes scream.
"WHAT HOW COULD HE BE HERE"

Woahhhh screamfest

My mom and hayes walked back out. hayes looked kinda mad to be honest.

"Is everything ok?"i asked. he just nodded and grabbed my hand leading me up to my room.

"Wow this looks just like your old room. just without all the pictures of us"he said looking around.
"Yeah, I have all of those somewhere special."i said. he whipped his head around and looked at me.
"Where are they exactly?"he asked.
"somewhere where I keep all of the things I love. but I never tell anyone that place."
"Fine, but you'll have to tell me sooner or later"he said. I just rolled my eyes.
"So, can I call you liv?"he said. I nodded.
"So liv, I was thinking that today we could go penny boarding?"he asked. I haven't done that in sooo long
"Yeah of course, let me go get my board!"i said. I ran down stairs and grabbed my board. I turn around and see hayes already standing there with the board in his hands
"Ready?"he asked.
"Yeah"i said. I opened the door and stepped out side. I looked over at hayes and he was already putting his board down. I stared putting mine down too and pushed my feet off the ground and started riding. I looked behind me and there was hayes, tagging right along.
I laughed at looked back at where I was going, but then hayes passed me and went infront of me.
"Hey no fair"i said. he just shrugged.i have to say I had a pretty nice view in the back. just sayin.
We were riding for along time.
"Hayes do you know where were going?"i asked. he stopped his board.
"I thought you knew?!"he said with his eyes wide. I shook my head.
"So were lost, great"i said.
"I'm so sorry liv"he said
"It wasn't your fault, lets just keep walking."i said.
"Ok, I'm sure we will end up somewhere nice"he said with a smirk on his face. the rest of the walk was silent until hayes stopped walking.
"what's wrong"i asked.
"You need to cover your eyes"he said. I rolled my eyes and out my hands over them.
He guided my shoulders in the right direction until we stooped.
"Ok you can open your eyes"he said.
I took my hands off my eyes and saw...
**************************

HI GUYS IM BACKK! I HOPED YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER! I WORKED SUPER HARD ON IT! I will be updating every 2-4 days because I'm also working in another fanfic and I have lacrosse and school. but anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. sorry for the wait:)don't forget to vote and give me feedback