Chapter 10

Meanwhile back in London at the Radcliffe's house, Anita was decorating the Christmas tree while Roger and Kali's parents were listening to the radio. It turns out the radio was playing the song Roger wrote about Cruella. But Jane and Walter were still sad that their kids and the dalmatians were gone.  

"Turn that junk off" Walter said, feeling distressed. He was tired of listening to that song. Roger turned off the radio, he to had agree with Walter considering what happened to the kids and the dalmatians. 

"Come now Walter, after all that is Roger's first big hit. It's made more money then we've ever dreamed of" Anita told them. 

"Do you think Kali, Pongo, and Perdita will turn up?" Jane asked while looking at the note Kali left. It sounded like she was on the verge of loosing hope, if her children were still alive. 

"It's been three weeks. How can we expect they're still out there?" Walter told his wife. He too had lost hope for his kids. 

"How would they or anyone be able to find fifteen puppies and two kids in a city this size, if they're even in the city" Roger added. 

"We can't lose hope" Anita told the others.

"Oh the poor little dears" Nanny got out a handkerchief and wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Sometimes at night I can hear them barking, but it always turns out i'm dreaming" Nanny sighed in disappointment. 

Just then Walter could've sworn he heard barking and voices coming from outside. 

"Wait a minute, did you hear that?" Walter asked the others. The adults quietly listened as the barking continued, they seemed to recognized the barks and voices. 

"Could it be?" Jane held her breath. Nanny ran to the door and when she opened it the kids and dalmatians (still covered in soot) came running in the room. Knocking over their owners, in joy to be back home with their families. 

"What on earth?" the adults didn't know what to think. 

"They're Labradors" said Roger. "No they're covered with soot" said Nanny. 

"Oh Pongo boy, is that you?" Roger wiped the soot off Pongo's face. Roger started dancing around the room with Pongo, happy to finally be reunited.

"Mom, dad, we're home!" the twins embraced their parents. 

"Where have you kids been? you're all dirty" Walter laughed. 

"How on earth did you guys ever get back?" Jane cried tears of joy while kissing her dirty children. 

"It's a long story" Kali chuckled. 

"It's a miracle" said Walter. "This is the best Christmas present ever" added Jane. 

The adults then looked to see there were more then just Pongo and Perdita's fifteen puppies in the room. 

"Look everyone, they're puppies everywhere!" Roger said, in surprise.

"There's one hundred and one total, I counted...about ten times" Kali replied. 

"One hundred and one!? where did they all come from?" Anita asked, surprised. 

"Like I said before, it's a long story" Kali chuckled again. 

"Pongo you old rascal" Roger patted his dog on the head. 

"What will we do with them?" Anita asked Roger about the other eighty-four stray pups. 

"We'll keep them" Roger replied.  

"In this little house?" Anita asked. "We'll by a big place in the country" said Roger. 

"Where'd you get the money for that?" Kali asked Roger. "My song" Roger told her. 

"Of course" Kali smirked. 

"We'll have a plantation" said Roger. "You mean a dalmatian plantation" Kali corrected. 

"That's truly an inspiration" said Anita. "It will be a sensation" Nanny added. Everyone then laughed. 

"Cue the music. Hit it Roger!" Kali signaled Roger to start playing some music.  

"We'll have a dalmatian plantation" Roger began to sing, while playing the piano. 

"Where all population can roam" The Twins joined in. 

"In this new location our whole aggregation will love our plantation home" Kali added. 

"Take it away Pongo!" Kali then signaled to Pongo and Perdita to sing. Pongo and Perdita started howling and the puppies joined in by barking.

"Dalmatian plantation we're home" Everyone sang. 

Kali knew this wasn't the last time she'd see Cruella Devil, but she would be prepared whenever Cruella did return. Kali also knew this wouldn't be her last adventure with the dalmatians. Plus she and her siblings would be adopting a few of the puppies in the future. Due to their tight bonds with each other, plus it would be less crowded for the dalmatians living on the plantation. Lucky had already made that clear to Kali. Everyone continued singing about their new plantation and then Cruella's song. 

And in celebration of being reunited plus adopting the other eighty-four puppies, the gang sang a song about being a one hundred and one Dalmatian family now. Roger played the piano, while Brock got out his guitar, and the Dalmatians continued howling in song. 

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, one hundred and one times the joy~" Roger sang. 

"They're loving and true, always faithful to you. The very best friend for every girl and boy!~" Kali joined in, hugging Pongo and Perdita. 

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, wanting for you faithfully. For nothing compares to or ever prepares you to love unconditionally!~" The Twins joined in while the puppies licked them. 

"One hundred and one celebrations, for me and my family~" Pongo sang in a loving tone as he turned to Perdita. 

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, one hundred and one times the fun!~"

"We're the dogs with the spots who will love you a lot, from grownups to tots we're always number one!~"

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, waiting for you patiently. So loyal and grateful and dotingly faithful with love unconditionally. One hundred and one Dalmatians, for you and your family~" Pongo, Perdita and the puppies sang. 

"If someone deserts you, abandons or hurts you they'll be right here, beside you loyal to the end. And right down the line come rain or shine, you'll always know... You've got a friend~" Kali sang as she turned to Lucky and he licked her face. 

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, always in your heart~"

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, faithful from the start~"

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, the key to happiness~" 

"One hundred and one Dalmatians, goodbye to loneliness!~" Everyone sang together. 

"For nothing compares to or ever prepares you to love unconditionally! One hundred and one Dalmatians, it's true we are family~" Everyone sang. 

"Big finish!" Kali told the others in excitement. 

"Yes it's truuuuuuuuuueeeee... We are family!~" Everyone sang in the finale, with Kali hugging Lucky, and the twins hugging the rest of the puppies. 

 THE END