Chapter 2

After six months, Kali and her family came back to London to visit Roger and Anita at their new home to congratulate the young couple. 

"It's so good to see you again" Jane smiled to the couple. 

"Would you care for some tea?" Anita asked. 

"Maybe just a little" Walter replied. Nanny soon came in with some tea and cupcakes. 

"It's nice to you again Nanny" Ann said. 

"As of you too dearies" Nanny smiled to the kids. 

"Roger dear, tea time" Anita called. Pongo barked as well. 

Roger had been working on a new song and it was almost complete, he just needed the perfect lyrics. Kali and her family also heard the exciting news that Pongo and Perdita were expecting puppies. Kali really hoped to keep one of the puppies once they were old enough to leave their mother. 

"Why am I not surprise" Kali smiled as she came over to greet the dalmatian couple before Perdita sighed. 

"Perdita darling are you alright?" Pongo asked his mate in concern. 

"Hmm? Oh, of course dear. After all dogs were having puppies long before our time" Perdita smiled as she licked her mate. 

"When are the puppies coming!?" The twins asked in excitement. 

"At least three weeks" Anita replied. 

"Pongo you rascal" Kali smirked at the dalmatian while she petted his head. 

Kali and the twins smiled and watched as Pongo and Perdita started to talk about how they were going to raise their puppies, and it soon turned into song how they'd be a perfect family. 

Kali smiled at the dalmatian couple, but everyone stopped when they all heard honking and a jaguar car fast approaching. 

"Oh Pongo" Perdita gasped. "It's her, it's that devil woman!". 

Kali and her siblings watched as the car screeched to a stop right in front of the house. Perdita ran out of the room and hid under the stove in the kitchen. 

"Who's that?" Ann asked. 

"Oh, must be Cruella, Anita's dearly devoted old school mate" Roger replied as he came over to the window. 

"Weren't you also one of her fashion designers?" Jane asked Anita. 

"Yes but that was long before I met Roger" Anita replied. 

"Didn't she also say she had a son?" Brock spoke up, asking. 

"Yes, his name is Carlos, and she also has a niece named Ivy along with many other creepy relatives" Kali said. 

"Wait! Cruella got busy?!" Walter asked in shock.

"I don't even want to know" Ann said, as the topic made her extremely uncomfortable. 

"That's it! Cruella De-Vil Cruella De-Vil, if she doesn't scare you no evil thing will" Roger began to sing, as he started coming up with lyrics for his song. 

"To see her is to take a sudden chill, Cruella Cruella" Brock continued. 

"That's really clever. Let me try!" Kali chuckled, before she came up with some more lyrics. "She's like a spider waiting for the kill" 

"Roger, kids, she'll hear you" Anita told them to be quiet. Kali and her family continued to laugh over Roger's song. 

"Let her in Nanny" Anita told her. Without warning Cruella barged into the house, letting herself in. Kali didn't know what to think when she first saw Creulla. She also brought her pet ferret Scorch with her. 

"Anita darling" Cruella said as she entered. "How are you?" Anita asked. 

"Miserable darling as usual, perfectly wretched" Cruella replied. 

"Ookaaaaay" Kali said awkwardly. 

"Oh i'd like you to meet some friends, these are the Harpercops" Anita introduced Kali's family. 

"Uh it's nice to final meet you in person Miss De-Vil" Kali awkwardly said. 

"Yes, yes, darling, whatever" Cruella said, as she payed no attention to Kali or her family. 

Cruella started looking frantically around the house for something, nearly running into Pongo. Scorch left Cruella and started sneaking around as well, he looked over at Pongo and Kali and hissed at them. 

"Ulgh what an ugly little rat you are" Kali hissed back at the sneaky ferret. Everyone was disgusted as the room filled up with Cruella's smoking. 

"For heavensakes where are they!?" Cruella kept asking. 

"What are you talking about?" Ann asked. 

"The puppies. No time for games where are the little bruts" Cruella demanded. 

"Oh it will be at least three weeks, no rushing these things you know" Anita replied. 

Cruella looked over to Pongo and tired to call him over but he backed away and growled. Kali would've done the same, as she was very much like a dog herself. 

"Is that a fur coat?" Jane asked Cruella. 

"It's my only true love, I live for fur, I worship fur" Cruella said. 

Kali always hated how some people were evil enough to kill animals and use their fur for fashion and other stuff. Kali and Pongo moved the farthest away from Cruella as they glared, never taking their eyes off her. 

"After all is there any woman in this wretched world who doesn't?" Cruella continued. 

Kali and Pongo smirked as they heard Roger continuing to play his song about Cruella. Cruella then looked over to a picture of the dalmatians hanging from the wall. 

"Yes I must say those are such perfectly beautiful coats" said Cruella. 

"What a creep" Kali muttered to her siblings. 

"Won't you have some tea Cruella?" Anita offered. 

"No I got to run darling, let me know when the puppies arrive. See you in three weeks, cirio cirio darling" Cruella said as she left the house. Scorch took one last look at Kali and snickered evilly as he left with Cruella. 

"Finally, I thought she'd never leave" Kali sighed. 

"I couldn't agree more" Walter added. 

Kali, the twins, and Pongo then went to check on Perdita in the kitchen. 

"Perdy... you okay? She's gone now" Kali calmly said. 

"That witch, that devil woman she wants our puppies, that all she's after" Perdita said out of fear. 

"Don't worry Perdy, we won't let that meanie take the puppies" said Ann. 

"She's right, nothing's going to happen to our puppies" Pongo assured his mate. 

"Yeah that evil witch won't lay a finger on any one of them, not while i'm around" Brock added, acting all tough as he buffed out his chest. 

"But what does she want with them, she can't possibly love them. Oh guys, I was so happy at first but now... I wish we weren't having any" Perdita started to cry. 

Pongo and the kids started to comfort poor Perdita in this rough time. 

"It's gonna be okay" Kali said, hugging Perdita.