Chapter 7

Meanwhile Kali and the dalmatian couple had just arrived in Suffolk and were searching for the devil manor.

"It must be around here somewhere" said Kali. "I'm afraid we're lost" said Perdita. 

"It can't be far" Pongo assured them. "Try the barking chain" Kali told him. 

Pongo started barking when someone responded back. 

"It's the Colonel" Pongo told the girls. "Well come on then" Kali took the lead. 

The human girl and dalmatians ran through the snow and arrived in front of devil manor, where a sheepdog was there waiting for them. 

"Are you the Colonel?" Pongo asked the old sheep dog, just to be certain. 

"Why yes I am, and you must be Pongo" Colonel replied. 

"Our puppies are they alright?" Perdita asked, desperately worried. "And my siblings" Kali added. 

"No time to explain, i'm afraid there's trouble" said Colonel.

Meanwhile Jasper and Horace had the puppies cornered. Tibs, Kipper, and the twins stood in front protecting the puppies even though they were scared for their lives too. 

"Now we got'em Horace, they've run out of room" Jasper gave an evil grin. 

Suddenly Kali, Pongo, and Perdita leaped through the windows causing Jasper and Horace to turn their attention on them. 

"Hey what have we got here? a couple of spotted hyenas? Who are you?" Jasper snarled at Kali. 

"I'm your worst nightmare, and you've just met a couple of angry parents. I'm warning you two, you don't want to be around me when i'm mad!" Kali glared at the badun brothers, she looked as angry as Pongo and Perdita were. 

"You don't look so tough" Jasper mocked the nine-year-old girl. "Come on Horace, give them what for. I'm right behind you lad" Jasper hid behind his brother while Pongo brutally took a bite at Horace's chair-leg weapon. 

"I'll knock the spots off you!" Horace snarled at the adult dalmatians. 

The puppies started barking while the twins watched in horror to see their big sister fiercely fighting the badun brothers, they've never seen Kali so angry before. Kali wasn't looking when Jasper picked up a chair and was gonna hit her with it, but Pongo charged at Jasper knocking him over and saving the young girl. Colonel, Kipper, and Tibs led the puppies and twins to safety while Kali, Pongo, and Perdita continued fighting off Horace and Jasper.

"This is for kidnapping the puppies!" Kali growled as she gave Jasper a uppercut punch in face. 

"This is for kidnapping my siblings!" she then brutally kicked Horace in the stomach. 

"And this is for smelling like sweaty garbage?" Kali said in disgust as she gave Horace and Jasper both one good last brutal punch, knocking them against the wall so hard some old parts of the ceiling collapsed on top of them. 

"And that's what you get when you mess with Kali!" The nine-year-old girl snapped at a nearly passed out Horace and Jasper. 

"Come on Perdy, lets go" Pongo told his mate. 

Kali followed the dalmatians as they quickly left the manor and headed for the Colonel's barn where the puppies and twins were waiting for them. Pongo and Perdita happily reunited with their puppies while the twins had Kali in a tight embrace until her face turned red. 

"Kali we thought we'd never see you again" The twins said as they held their big sister close. 

"I told you i'd come for you. I'd search the ends of the earth to find you two" Kali told her little siblings and they felt touched.