1

Kennedy's POV

"Hurry Hurry " Amanda rushes me , just cause she's going to meet her boyfriend and doesn't mean I should choke . Oh Hi , my name's Kennedy Santiago and I'm 18,, I'm a brunette and I have grey eyes  and I'm born and raised , still living in New York. Oh I'm absolutely in love with Shawn Mendes .

And my best friend and flatmate is Amanda Stone , she's 17 and is a brunette , has green eyes . And she's trying to choke me cause she's meeting her Boyfriend at Starbucks and  I'm following her cause I need coffee .

"Gosh Woman" I mumble as I finish my cereal , I stand up and she looks at me "That's what you're wearing" , "Yeah it's just coffee we're getting " I frown and look at my outfit , I'm wearing black denim shorts and a grey hoodie that says "Yo" in white on the back and white Vans .

She shakes her head "let's just go " I follow behind her as she locks the door , I check my pocket and pull out my keys to my black Challenger and yes my dad got it for me for my 17th birthday and it's still tucking beautiful ."So I go in my car , you go in yours , I'll see you there" I smile at her and she winks at me .We get into our respective cars .

8 Minutes LATER

I look for a parking space , I finnaly found one . I park my car and hop out , I walk into Starbucks and as soon as I enter Amanda follows behind .We both order and then Amanda finds her boyfriend sitting somewhere and talking to a guy with his hood covering his face,

"Hey Dave" I wave at him and he does the same and then kisses Amanda then he continues to talk to his friend while I put my hood up and pull out my iPhone 6 and then someone nudges me , I look up and see Amanda sliding my drink towards me , I thank her and take a sip of my latte .

"Yeah , Shawn Mendes meet my girlfriend Amanda Stone " I freeze once I hear this and slowly look up , Amanda looks at me and winks then looks at Shawn then me and winks again . I look at the guy that covered his face with a hoodie and I do the unthinkable for someone as shy as me .

I stand up and I drag Shawn and pull him up then I attempt to put him over my shoulder while he protests and shouts but people just watch , my knees start shaking but I continue walking and I don't even have to look back to tell that Amanda is smirking. .

I manage to get to my car in the parking lot , I rip open the back door and push him inside then I take off my shoe and slam it on his head to knock him out then I slam the door the door while I put my Vans back on .

"Ma'am is everything okay ?" An officer asks me , I nod and smile at him . I get in my Challenger and start the car then I zoom off to me and Amanda's flat , it's a 5 bedroom flat so I know where to keep him, I hop out of the car then I drag Shawn into the flat then I drop him on the carpet in the living room.

Knock Knock

I get up and check the peephole , I see Amanda there so I quickly open the door then shut it ."Where is he ?"she asks immediately and I point to carpet , she gasps "do you know he's famous and they'll get the police to start looking for him ?" .

"Yeah , yeah I'm sure I can pull it off I love this man to death " I beam at her . "Well we need to move him to a room now " she states , we both start dragging him upstairs into one of the rooms and dropping him on the bed.

"When he wakes up , he'll probably need Water , food , a shower , new clothes , the basic stuff " Amanda grimaces ."Well Fuck , one of us needs to go shopping for him " I say , " yeah , how long are you gonna keep him here for ?" She whispers
"As long as I can " I smile as I look at Shawn's sleeping face , well knocked out face but he's sleeping anyway .

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////----------

Hey !!!!! I LOVE Shawn Mendes so I thought Why not write a book 'bout my lover . Yeah the book may be longer than my other books so YEAH .

❤✴✅✔