Chapter 19 I can't believe it

So I'm so sorry I haven't been updating recently I get so sidetracked. By the way, your guys' amazing comments inspire me to post a chapter quicker (; just saying.

Austin

'She doesn't want to be found, nor does she want you to know where she is. Leave her alone.'

Those words ring through my head repeatedly. Leave her alone. How could I leave the love of my life alone? How could I just move on and let this go? I couldn't. Quickly, I began typing a response.

'Whoever this is just tell me please... I need to know she's okay.'

'Shes fine.'
They replied back.

'Prove it.'

Moments later I got a picture of mackenzie sleeping soundlessly in a bed at a hotel. I sighed in relief.

'Believe me now?'

'Yes but where is she?'

'A hotel by her modeling agency. Now leave her alone.'

'How can I trust you to keep her safe if I don't know who you are?'

'Oh sorry I thought you would of guessed... It's Harry. I'll keep an eye on her. Now I have to go ill delete these messages so don't reply back. I'll send your updates on how she is.'

I nodded to myself silently before realizing he couldn't see me. I clicked over to Harry number and sent a quick thank you.
Now that she was safe, I could plan something to get her back. This was going to have to work.

~*~

I fling my computer to the side after going through to many ads to count. None of them were perfect enough, she deserves something perfect, and I wasn't going to give her anything less. Taking a deep breath, I went to the front room where the crew was to grab something to drink.
"Find anything yet?" Alex asked from the sofa, I groaned in response. "I'll take that as a no."
Lakes and the rest of the crew were helping me in my efforts before I got frustrated and just decided to do it on my own.
"I'm going to go back and keep looking at apartments, tell me if you hear from Kenzie kay?" I say to them all. I hear a few yes' and with that I walk back to my room and open my laptop once again.
Six pages later I found it. It was the perfect little beach house off of Tampa Florida's coastline. I know how much she loves the beach and now she could live on it, with me.
Happily, I dialed the realtors number and scheduled a tour date. Now all I needed was a way to get my girl there.

Mackenzie

"But Harry." I whined.
"No more whining kenziebear, call the crew and let them know your okay. You promised them." He stated bopping me on the nose when he said kenziebear, I giggled.
If I was going to do truly honest, Harry was a distraction, and a good one at that. He made me forget all of my problems and he made me laugh. That's what I needed, someone to make me laugh, not cry. We either cuddle up on his hotel bed or mine and watch movies, tell stories, or really bad jokes, which Harry always won the bad joke contest. He actually made me feel important, special, and I've missed that.
"C'mon Kenzie please?" He pouted. I sighed, he was too adorable to say no to.
I pulled out my phone and dialed Alex's number, now feeling so unfamiliar only after a few days. After two rings it picked up.
"Kenzie?" He asked concern laced in his voice.
"Hey Alex." I reply shakily.
"Are you alright? Where are you? Why haven't you called yet? We've been worried. Austin's been worried. Are you ok?" He asks all to quickly and my chest tightens at Austin's name. It feels like ages since that name has been spoken to me, but it's only been two days.
"I'm fine, I've just been busy. I'm sorry for not calling sooner. I miss you guys." I reply.
"We miss you too Kenz."
"I have to go now but I promise Ill call again soon. Maybe even visit. Okay?"
"Alright, bye." He says back sadly.
"Bye." I sigh.
I turn to Harry once I click end call, and see him typing furiously on his phone. He notices me staring at him and puts his phone I'm his back pocket smoothly.
"Let's get some coffee love." He says and I nod, agreeing and grab my coat, following behind him.

-*-

So I decided to update. Sorry for the wait I know I'm horrid but I let y'all in on Austin's plans and I normally don't so that should make up for it (: *kisses*
~Kenzie.

•VOTE•FAN•COMMENT•