Chapter 17 what more do you want?

Important author's note at the end. Please read.

•Austin•

I stared at my phone screen for what seemed like centuries, but I couldn't comprehend what I was looking at, my brain wouldn't work, but how could it when your looking at the person you love with someone else. I can't believe that after all mackenzie and I have been through she would do this to me. I felt a tear slide down my cheek, then another, and another, I was sobbing at this point. I put my head in between my knees and tried to calm myself down. I couldn't.
"Babe what's wrong?" I heard mackenzie say and I felt her hands rub my back. My brain finally clicked everything together and I pulled my head out of my knees.
"I thought I did everything right once you got back. I thought, I thought I didn't screw up this time. I-" I started still sobbing.
"I, I don't understand." She says and anger hits me. Why is she playing stupid? I know she cheated on me!
"Mackenzie, what the hell is this?" I half scream in my state of tears, showing her my phone. Her face goes blank and then she has this 'oh shit' look on her face.
"Oh shit." She mumbles and I scoff.
"Yeah oh shit, you got caught." I say scooting away from her. "Don't get near me. Were done mackenzie."
"Austin, it's not like that. Last night-" she started tears in her beautiful blue eyes.
"Last night?!" I scream. Standing up I move to the couch and I put myself in the very corner. Trying to get away.
"Yes, Harry and I went out to dinner, paparazzi swarmed us and he helped me get a cab. I don't knew why he kissed me on the cheek but you can ask him." She says and when I look up she's on the ground, holding her legs to her chest, sobbing.
"Austin, please don't leave me."
"I don't know what more you want from me mackenzie. I don't know how you could go cheat on me with all that we've been through." I say.
"I didn't cheat on you!" She yells sobbing even more.
"Then prove it! Prove you don't have a thing for him!" I shout.
"How Austin? How can I prove it to you?" She whispers timidly.
"Stay away from him. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, don't tweet, text, or call him." I state knowing that it was the only way.
"Austin you know I can't." She whispers again.
"Because you have a thing with him!" I shout again, angry as ever.
"Because I have to talk to him! I work with him!" She shouts back standing up as walking towards me. I shrink back into the couch.
"If you really loved me you would understand and believe me. I would lose my job austin." She says.
I get up and walk towards the door, and the words that come out of my mouth next I wish hadn't.
"Then I guess I don't love you." I say breaking my own heart and walking out the door to my car.

Mackenzie

"Then I guess I don't love you." Austin said as he walked out the door. My chest tightened, and my breath hitched in my throat. I couldn't breathe. I just sat there, knowing full well I wasn't getting any oxygen. Who cares? No one. I don't know what is wrong with me. Why everyone I love leaves. Colors start to fly across my vision but I continue to hold my breath. My eyes slowly begin to close as my mouth opens and oxygen is back in my system.

-*-

I wake up again only ten minutes later. Frowning I realize what happened and I'm angry. Angry at Harry for kissing my cheek, angry at the paparazzi, but mostly angry at Austin for not listening and believing me.
I picked up my suitcase and stuffed the remaining things I had into it. I went over to the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup, before I put on a new outfit. I did a check around the room making sure I had all of my stuff. Sighing, I realized I wouldn't be able to come back and talk to the crew so I would have to say goodbye now. I slowly trudged over to the door and knocked three times. Robert answered.
"What's up babes?" He smiled.
"Can I come in? Is everyone decent?" I asked pointedly. One time I went over to Roberts and they said I could come in and Zach was butt naked. I screamed and ran out like a little girl. They all laughed and I joined in as well.
"Yeah Zach's dressed." Robert laughed, I joined him as I stepped into the room.
"Hey quick crew meeting?" I asked timidly.
"Without Austin?" Alex asked coming out of the bedroom.
"Um yeah." I said looking at my hands. Everyone sat on the couch and looked at me expectedly.
"Austin and I got into a huge fight. It's nothing you guys have to worry about but I won't be around anymore. It's not his fault this time, it's mine and I'm sorry but I have to leave. I just water to let you guys know. I'll still be here for y'all but not here here. You guys can call or text me anytime." I say.
"Where are you going?" Robert asked.
"Probably a hotel close to where I'll be modeling or back home, either way it won't be here. Oh, and don't tell Austin where I am once I figure it out please."
"Of course we won't." Zach said.
"We'll miss you Kenzie!" Alex said getting up and hugging me. The rest of the boys joined in. I let out a small tear. These guys were like my family and because of Austin I couldn't have that anymore. They all let go of me and I went to the door.
"Do you want help?" Robert asked. I nodded slightly still staring at the door. I couldn't look at them without breaking down. I felt the door open and the boys walked with me as I stared at the ground. They each picked up a suitcase and brought it down to my car. I was about to leave when I saw the pad of paper and a pen. I quickly wrote down a note to Austin and left, not looking back. I said goodbye to the boys once again and was on my way back to Miami. Home sweet home right?

Austin• (I know this is probably confusing with all the p.o.v changes bear with me guys.)

I sat out front of the hotel for a few minutes once I got back. I'm hoping she still there, asleep maybe? Like nothing happened so I can cuddle up with her and tell her I'm sorry a million times over, but I know she's probably long gone and even if she wasn't, I wouldn't be able to. I wonder if she hates me as much as I hate myself right now. While I was gone I called Harry.

*flashback to call*

H: I figured you'd call sooner or later. So what first? Threaten me to stay away or ask what actually happened?

A: maybe both.

H: well go ahead.

A: what the hell? She's mine and you kiss her?

H: I'm sorry. That was in the heat of the moment and I knew it was a bad idea the second it happened. I wanted to take it back but she was already in the cab and the paparazzi had already seen it.

A: it's okay.

H: really?

A: yeah and I won't threaten you to stay away as long as what happened won't happen again.

H: I swear it won't.

A: okay well I have to go apologize for being an ass.

H: haha alight good luck and I'm sorry.

A: it's okay dude. Goodbye.

H: bye.

*end of call*

I was an ass and I know she won't let this fall easily. I finally got out of the car and made my way up to the hotel room dreading her not being in there.
I opened the door to find a clean room. I run to our bedroom, her suitcases now gone. Our bathroom, the counters now empty where it used to be cluttered with her stuff. I went back to the living room to find the pad of paper on the couch, not where it last was. I picked it up to find her handwriting scribbled across it. Teary-eyed I read it.

*note*

Austin-
If you don't really love me then why am I here? I'm just going to leave before I get even more hurt. I love you.
-mackenzie.

*end*

She had scratched out I love you. I guess I deserved this one.

~*~

So what did y'all think?
Hate me yet?
Lol cx but you guys don't comment anymore! If y'all don't start commenting I'm going to have to put a comment and vote goal for each chapter. I don't really want I but I need some feedback guys! Pwease.
Love y'all! *kisses*
-kenzie <3