Chapter 6 I'm back

"I'm back bitches. Look out."

•Mackenzie Peters•

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Opening my eyes slightly I found a plate of them on my bedside table with a note next to it.

'Me and your uncle went off for a business trip for a few days. Sorry we couldn't be there to help on your first day back but I bet it'll be fine. The keys to your new car are on the hook the ones with the keychain with your name one it.
Enjoy breakfast!
~love auntie <3'

I smiled, my aunt and uncle were amazing.

i got up and walked over to my laptop turning on my music, classic by MKTO came on. I danced around my room for a part of the song and then walked back to the plate of food, scarfing it down in record time. It was delicious. I walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. After a bit of looking, singing and dancing like a manic, I finally decided on my red crop top that read 'cool story bro!' And a pair of black high waisted jeans. I walked over to my bathroom and heated up my curling iron, once it was ready I put loose curls in my hair. I went over to my makeup closet and pulled out the supplies I would need to do my makeup. Once I finished I looked in the mirror and wiped away any mistakes. I walked back to my room and as I was grabbing my white vans, my laptop beeped telling me I had an email. Opening it I found it was for my modeling job. It was being postponed for another week. I sighed. I was really looking forward to this job. Putting my shoes on I turned off my music and picked up my phone off my nightstand. I picked up my new bag and walked down stairs grabbing my keys and sunglasses on the way to the garage. I opened the car door and sat down in the drivers seat. I saw a cd case sitting on the floor of the passenger seat so I leaned over and picked it up, rummaging through the pages until I saw the one I wanted. I squealed. My uncle had somehow gotten a cd of 5 seconds of summer, one you can only get in Australia. How he had gotten it was a mystery to me. I put the cd in and the beginning to heartbreak girl blared through my speakers. I smiled and drove off to school. I got there a few minutes early so I just pushed my sunglasses to the top of my head and stepped out of the car. Closing the door I felt a million eyes on me. They didn't know who it was yet but in an hour or so they will know. I made my way to the office ignoring the stares and whistles. Once I stepped into the quiet building I relaxed a little before walking up to the old lady at the desk.
"Hello m'am I'm mackenzie peters. I'm a.." I hesitated thinking of the correct words to say. "New student" I went with.
"Hi yes we've been expecting you. Here is your schedule and your tour guide for the school will be here shortly you can just take a seat over there and wait." She replied back handing me a paper.
"Thank you but I won't be needing a tour guide."
"Okay then have a great day and you can come in here if you need anything okay?" The old lady smiled at me.
"Thank you so much you have a good day too." I smile back walking out of the too quiet building. Everyone was heading off to their classes now so I looked down at my schedule.

Room 174 advanced English III

I walked around the corner to the English building and found room 174. I stepped into the already started classroom and all eyes turned to me. I didn't look at anyone besides the old man standing in the front of the class.
"Sorry I'm late. I got a little lost." I say with as much charm as I could.
"Its perfectly fine. You must be our new student. Could you come up in front of the class and introduce yourself?"
"Of course." I smiled and walked to the front.
"Hi everyone my names mackenzie peters. I went to this school a few years ago but I moved to Cali and now I'm back I guess." I smiled and looked around the room to see everyone's faces. Some were shocked.
"Mackenzie? As in the mackenzie peters?"
"Um yeah."
"Aren't you austin mahones girlfriend?" One girl asked.
"No becka they broke up remember? God your so slow." Her friend sitting next to her said rolling her eyes.
"Aren't you famous?"
"You model now don't you?"
"Your voice is perfect!"
The questions and complements came pouring in. I couldn't hear half of them. Most were about me and austin.
"Guys um yeah I did date austin. We're not dating anymore. Yes I model, I'm sorta famous and thank you all for the complements." I say a little overwhelmed.
"Alright guys let's give her a break and let her settle in." The teacher said quieting the class down and turned to me. "You can take any seat you want ms. Peters." I smiled and thanked him before taking an empty seat in the back row.
"Mackenzie?" The girl sitting next to me asked. I looked over. "I don't know if you remember me but I'm alaysia. Roberts girlfriend. We meet once." She smiled. Oh I do remember this girl. She was awesome.
"I remember you. We went shopping together the night before I left right?"
"Yep that's me." She said laughing and I joined in.
"How have you been?" I ask.
"Great and you?"
"Awesome." I reply and then the teacher claps his hands loudly making all conversations stop.
"So since we have a new person today you all can just converse and then leave when the period ends." Cheers erupt from the class and he chuckles. "Yeah yeah don't get used to it."
I turned back to alaysia and she turned to me.
"So you model now? That's so awesome!" She squeals and I laugh.
"Yeah nothing's been major until now I just booked a job with Hollister."
"Oh my god you lucky duck!" She laughs.
"So how have you and Robert been?" I ask and she blushes.
"He's so sweet and perfect and I don't know what I would do without him." She replies back smiling. I mentally awe. They both seemed so deeply in love with each other, it was adorable. We catch up for the rest of the period when the bell finally rings.
"What do you have next?" She asks as we walk out.
"Um.." I look down at my schedule. "Gym."
"Oh I have calculus. See you later okay?" I nod and walk off to the gym. I found the gym teacher that I had. Luckily it was one I knew.
"Hey mrs. Markson!" I say cheerily and she turns around.
"Mackenzie?" She asked.
"Yeah it's me." I smile and she gives me a big hug.
"I've missed your fastness around here!" She laughed and I joined her.
"Well I'm back." I smiled.
"Well your off the hook for this class until you get your clothes to dress out in." She stated now that students were making their way out.
"Alright thank you." I said walking to a bench in the shade and sitting down. I pulled out my phone and went straight for twitter.

'Back to school. Gahhh :/'

You go to an actual school?!?!

Wish you went to my school. Life would be so much better.

Smile! It's over in a few hours ^.^

You go to my school
😵 everyone's talking about it...

Noooooobody cares!

Shut the hell up. ^^^

❤️❤️feel better beautiful

I smiled and tweeted the girl back that said I go to the same school as her.

'@isabellalovesyuh you can come talk to me :) I'm in gym being super bored cx'

Oh my god you replied back! *cue excessive fangirling* I would but I'm in chemistry right now..

'Well aren't you supposed to be doing work ;) lol cx what lunch do you have beautiful?'

Chemistry or talking to my idol... Lol I've made my choice and I don't regret a thing ;) and second you?'

'Same cx we should hang. Pm me :) <3'

I reply back and follow her so she can pm me. As I was smiling down at my phone I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Mackenzie?" I heard a voice ask. I would never forget that voice. It was josh.
"What do you want?" I spit at him. "Your not getting another sex session in the janitors closet if that's what you came over here for."
Sorrow crossed over his face but I didn't care, he's hurt me much more that the words that just came out of my mouth will ever hurt him.
"I'm sorry for that. I was stupid, self-centered and arrogant back then. I'm different now. Can we start over?" He asked sounding genuinely sorry. I nodded and he smiled. "Okay. Hi my names josh, and you are?" He asked politely.
"Mackenzie." I giggled and shook his outstretched hand.
"And how are you on this fine afternoon young lady?" He asks in a failed posh accent. I felt a pain in my chest and my smile dropped. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." He said trying to fix something he had no control over.
"It's okay it's not your fault. My um- austin. Austin used to talk in a funny accent like that and it just reminded me of the old days." I said absentmindedly.
"Oh I'm sorry I won't do it again." He said and I shook my head smiling.
"It's not that big of a deal." I said.
"Okay, if you don't mind me asking what ever happened between you two?" Josh asked.
"He um..... He cheated on me and then lied to me about it to cover his ass." I say quietly hoping he didn't hear me.
"He doesn't know what he lost. Your perfect." Josh says quietly and I smile.
"Thanks." I say hugging him. After a few seconds he hugs me back. "Don't you have a class to go to?" I ask playfully.
"Yeah but mrs. Markson is pretty chill." He replies back. "Plus I want to catch up with you."

"Looks like we have the same class this year." I smile and he nods.
"Everyone was so excited because we heard we were getting a new student, a girl to be exact, the guys were super excited." He laughed and I joined in. "And most of us followed you on twitter and saw you were back in Miami, so a lot of people assumed you were going to be the new student. Then I was assigned to show around the new student this morning and when I got there the lady said you didn't need a guide so I knew it was you. You were always so stubborn."

"Yeah I was." I laughed some more. We caught up the whole period, mostly talking about California, and my new career.

"Well this was fun." Josh smiled.
"Yeah we need to hang out more!" I smile back.
"Well I got to go get changed and all but um what lunch do you have?" He asks.
"Second." I reply.
"Great. I'll come find you. What's your new number?"
I gave him my number and he thanked me. He walked off but then stopped and turned around, walking back to me and kissed my cheek.
"Bye mackenzie." He smiles and I blush. I start walking to my next class which happened to be on the other side of the school, when I heard someone talking behind me.
"She's such a fake." I hear a snobby voice sneer.
"Bitch please, I bet I can wash about 100% of her beauty off with a wet wipe." I hear the the other voice giggle and the three voices snicker. I stop dead in my tracks and spin around so fast I almost bump into the three bitchy girls walking behind me, that I used to call friends.
"Ew the beast lives." Ashley scoffs and Alyssa and katlyn snicker from either side of her.
"Awe little Ashley still at her usual tricks. I'm not the same girl I was when you pushed me around. I could knock all three of you on your asses in one punch. I'm back bitches. Look out." I say with as much ferocity as I could and turned and walked away from them before I did anything I would regret on my first day. Pulling out my phone I saw I had hundreds of twitter notifications and a few texts. I ignored twitter and went straight to my messages.

Robieee: hey boo <3 heard you were bored at school. What time is lunch?

Me: Robbie<3 um around 12 why?

Robieee: cuz me and the guys are gonna bring you lunch :) panda? Usual?

Me: oh my god it's like you read minds :) of course! Yay! Love you <3

Robbieee: haha I do ;) jk lol cx love you booooooooo <3

Me: class is starting bye boo<3

I send the last message and smile to myself. Robert was the best, best friend anyone could ask for. I pulled up twitter and click compose new tweet.

'Love my boo @robertrene he brings me foooood <3'

I logged off twitter and placed my phone back into my pocket forgetting the other messages I had.
Chemistry was one of the longest, most boringest classes I've ever taken. Skipping to the front gate to wait for Robert, my phone buzzed. He was calling.

"Hey!" I chirped.
"Haha someone sounds happy!" He laughed.
"Well my bestest friend ever is bringing me food."
"Oh you must be lucky, my best friend doesn't do anything for me." I could almost hear him pouting. I laughed.
"Well she must suck." I say.
"Yeah Alex is pretty horrible." He laughs and then I hear an ow. Alex must be in the car, and he must have slapped him. I laughed hysterically.
"I'm pulling in right now." Robert said still laughing.
"Okay!" I chirp ending the call. I stood waiting by the front gate when I felt a pair of hands over my eyes.
"Guess who?" Josh says in my ear and I giggle.
"Hmmm is it Harry styles?"
"Nooo better." He laughed.
"There's no way anyone is better than Harry." I said and josh moved his hands off my face. "Oh it's joshhhhh!" I giggled and he stuck his tongue out at me.
"So what's a beautiful girl like you doing standing here by herself." Josh said smiling.
"I'm waiting for my friend. He's bringing me food." I reply and Robert walks up. I run up to him and give him a hug.
"What about me?" Alex whines from behind Robert and I giggle giving him a hug too. I hear someone clear their throat and I look up from Alex's shoulder to see austin. I mentally groan, of course he would be here.
"What's he doing here." Austin asked with venom in his voice, motioning towards Josh.
"Don't be a dick austin. He's my friend." I say defending josh.
"He fucking rapped you." Austin replied through clenched teeth.
"I know I was wrong and I'm trying to make up for it. I'm not like that anymore." Josh said speaking up for the first time since the guys showed up. Austin ignored his comment and looked me straight in the eye.
"He's got you back wrapped around his finger again doesn't he? He's nothing but scum. He rapped you for Christ's sake!" Austin spit at me.
"He's changed!" I screamed back into his face.
"I'm just going to go mackenzie. I don't want anything bad to happen on your first day back. I'll talk to you later okay?" Josh said finally speaking again.
"No it's fine, I'll leave." Austin said with as much venom as he could.
"Whatever austin. Bye." I say and he storms away from us.
"That was tense." Alex said.
"You can say that again." I mumbled and sat down.

Austin Mahone

She was caught up in him again. Why? I thought as I stormed back to the car. I couldn't leave because the guys needed a ride home. I sat down in the drivers seat and just thought.
Why would she be so stupid? She was a smart, beautiful and talented girl but she could be so naïve sometimes. She was naïve to even give me a second chance, but she did. She's too forgiving, it doesn't matter what they do to her she forgives them and sometimes they don't deserve forgiveness.
I sat and thought about how amazing she was, she never deserved to go through any of the pain she went through, she never deserved to be put down time and time again. She needed someone to be her savior. I was her savior. I should've been there for her. I still need to be there for her.
Then it hit me. I was a genius. I was going to get mackenzie back and I wasn't going to let her go again. I needed her in my life. She is my everything as that's why my plan had to work. It just had too.