-|England/Arthur|- [Time] 19/100

Blame Pottermore for this. Go Ravenclaw!

-.-.-.-.-.-

The 2nd year student crossed his fingers. He shut his eyes and chanted for his wish. Too bad you couldn't really use magic on the Sorting Hat.

There sat upon the stool was a girl praying for the same thing. The Hat was surely taking his time until he took in a breath and shouted out, "Slytherin!"

[E/c] eyes glittered with happiness and her pink lips smiled widely. She skipped her way to the table of the Slytherin's and sat herself next to the boy with messy blond hair.

"I am so proud of you!" Arthur exclaimed and hugged her.

[Name] giggled and hugged back, a blush more prominent on her cheeks from the close contact of her crush. The long-time friends both in wizarding families shared their dreams of being in Hogwarts and to be in Slytherin. The year when Arthur came to Hogwarts, each missed the other terribly because they would do everything together. [Name] was dreadfully bored while Arthur went to classes and learned magic. When he came home, he told his adventures throughout the summer which made [Name] jealous but squeal with excitement. The only stress on he mind was that she wouldn't be in Slytherin and still be partically kept away from her friend.

But now they can hang out in the common room, take classes together, and help each other. Just like they always wanted and have.

After more sorting and the grand feast, Arthur took [Name] away from the other first years going to the common room and guided her through other hallways. The moon illuminated the stone ground as they strolled across it. They placed themselves on a bench and huddled together whispering things here and there.

At one point, Arthur looked into [Name's] eyes and he couldn't look away. She looked so beautiful. He was kinda shy to say that though. [Name] seemed just as entranced as her eyes started to close and move her lips close to his. Their lips locked for only a few seconds but it still triggered the passion inside them.

"So... you like me, too?" [Name] asked softly.

Arthur nodded his head and open his mouth to say something until a prefect came and yelled at them.

"What are you two do there! Your supposed to be in your common room!"

Arthur gabbed [Name's] hand and pulled her to her feet. "Run!"

-.-.-.-.-.-

Hopefully that was good! It came out a lot better in my head.... /pouts

Thank you for reading!