/*Canada/Matthew~America/Alfred*\ [Anything for You] 2/100

You were touring an aquarium with the two brothers, Matthew and Alfred, having a wonderful time. The two loved to see you smile in awe as you watched the many exotic fish swim around. Both smiled at your excitement; one more confident and lied back, the other more bashful and shy.

Alfred, very surprisingly, was the one who suggested to Matthew that they should take you here for your birthday. The reason he included Matthew - though he would've loved to be with you alone - is that you always hung out with them and hated if any one of them was left out of something. You grew up with them and is never seen without at least one of them by your side. It made you happier seeing the two together and talking.

From being children growing up to teens into young adults, affection grew with it; but not the brother/sister type way. This is where it was complicated for you since you loved both equally and each of them wanted to take you as theirs. They were determined to have you and make you the happiest you could be. So when the time comes, will they start a war over you or are they willing to share? No matter how and who you choose they would live through that decision.

Now sitting at one of the cafes at he aquarium, you guys ate and enjoyed each others company. That's when the men thought, 'of course I would do anything for her.'

-.-.-.-.-.-

It didn't turn out the way I wanted it >:[ grrr. And to me it was kind of like the Spain one I did, like the same concept *sigh* oh well. I hope you liked it better than I did!

I absolutely love the picture over there (of alfred and matthew) ----->