-|Sealand/PeterxLatvia/Ravis|- [Better] 10/100

Requested by PoetryMonster~ This is my first time writing a yaoi story, so it might not be totally what you want. sorry! Dx ((I am not really into fan fic yaoi :/ like I can read it, but eh...)) And I switch the way I name to people a lot in here, so I hope you don't get confused.

[Better]

"Ravis!!" the Sealander screeched into the phone, "the jerk-of-jerk's was being mean to me again!"

"Peter, calm down. I can't talk with you right now..." Latvia said quietly.

"But-!"

"I'm sorry, but R-Russia is c-calling me," his voice trembled.

"O-okay," Sealand's voice lowered, "I'll talk to you later." He sadly hung up his phone and walked outside. Lately the older and stronger nations have been harder on him not being able to be a country. Russia's been taking all of Latvia's time, but Peter was to scared to go to his house.

The micro nation dragged his feet on the sidewalk and made his way to the park. It was a nice day to be out but he was too deep in his thoughts to notice. Many things ran through his mind like 'was he being a good friend?' or 'was he really not cut out to be a country?' Finally entering the park, the ignorant child sat down on the bench giving out a sigh. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on his face. Really, just because he was smaller than all the rest doesn't mean he can't be great, too. Then looking past the scariness of Russia, he knew that he had to help his best friend - the only one who believed in him - right this moment. Gaining his confidence on a whim, he pushed himself from the bench and set off to the tall nations house without a second thought.

~.~.~.~

Trudging through the snow covered land, Sealand clutched his sailor outfit closer to him trying to find some warmth. Shivering terribly he wondered why he didn't think about this before going. He barely even knew where he was going as the cold stung his eyes. Just when his knees were about to give out he heard someone call his name.

"Peter, is that you?"

Looking to his right he saw Lithuania looking down at him wearing a thick coat and carrying a first-aid kit.

"I-I-I'm t-trying to g-get to L-Latvia," he stuttered through his violently chattering teeth.

"O-oh dear, lets get you inside then," Lithuania said hurriedly, setting his new mission to get Sealand to a warmer place.

Peter's mind was just in a daze as he wished for a shelter of a house till they reached Russia's home. Leit opening the door, Peter more than happily greeted the hot air that flooded out of it. Stepping inside, forgetting his manners, he sat down on the couch feeling exhausted. Laying his head down on the arm of the chair he was quickly followed by sleep. Lithuania lightly smiled at the child and Latvia came into the room looking worn as he had new injures from Russia's torment. Noticing Sealand, his eyes widened and looked at Toris in concern.

"Why is he here?" Ravis nit is eyebrows together as Toris started to wrap up his head.

"He said he wanted to see you," Leit informed him.

Lativa sighed and walked over to Peter once Lithuania was done. He tenderly brushed away hair away from the blond's face.

"You shouldn't have some," Latvia whispered, "but thank you for trying to make me feel better..."

He leaned down a lightly pressed his lips to the small nations forehead. "I'll remember to thank you again when you wake up."

-.-.-.-.-

Sorry for taking so long to get this out! All the other times I started to type it (even when writen) I got a mind block or destracted by something else and never finished it. But I hope you liked it!