Greece/Heracles [In the Car] 6/100

I love Greece's cats~ I would definitely steal one xD

In the Car

"Hey, Heracles," you whispered huskily in his ear from behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Hm, [Name]... Hello...," he replied.

"Why don't we take a drive in the new car you got imported from Italy?" you smiled seductively even though he wasn't able to see it.

Heracles got the car from Italy as a gift for giving him one of his cats. The little Italian was so delighted that he got him an expensive sports car; I don't think anyone can understand whats going through his mind. But whats best about it is that the windows are tinted. And remember kids, Greece is one that is even more sexually active than France~. But you're the type of girlfriend who likes it as that.

"...Sure..." Heracles agreed to your question.

So as you -slowly- walked towards the car, you started to talk about random stuff and things you would like to accomplish. The Greek just nodded or grunted in response to your top speed talking. Some times he wonders why he ever got together with you since when you take on things you do it as fast as you can while he just takes his time.

You hopped into the passenger seat of the vehicle smiling widely and Heracles took the drivers seat with the same dull expression. He turned on the engine and went off in some direction. the speed on the dial went up and up but you didn't notice as you were staring at the scenery outside.

"-And in the future, what do you think about ever having a kid! I mean like--,"

"[Name]... you talk to much..." he interrupted your flowing pattern of speech. Your head shot towards his, angry from his rude comment only to find him fast asleep... With the car going 131mph.

"Oh my god! Heracles!--" you screeched.

Extended Ending

Heracles really believed now that he should've never fell asleep while driving because he ended up getting an earful from his motor mouthed girlfriend.

-.-.-.-.-.-

I would be totally freaked out if that was me xD I don't do well in cars... But I can see Greece falling asleep when he is supposed to drive :P