Chapter 9: I Just Can't

Colton's POV

BRING BRING BRING

I grabbed my stuff and made my way to meet up with Daniel and Jake. I'm so hungry, thank god that it's lunch now.

"Colton, I have to talk to you about something." Mr Newman said.

I turned around and walked up to him. I gave him the 'what the fuck do you want?' look.

He rolled his eyes and said "You are going to get a tutor because you are failing nearly all of you're classes."

"Are you serious?" I said groaning.

"Yes, now get out." he shouted.

I stormed out and slammed the door. He's lucky he's human. If he was a werewolf, I would order him not to give me a tutor.

I saw Daniel and Jake outside the classroom.

"Sup?" Jake said.

"Nothing!" I shouted.

"What crawled up his ass?" I heard Daniel say to Jake. I just ignored them and made my way to the cafeteria.

I opened the doors with Daniel to my left and Jake to my right. A beautiful smell entered my nose, it smelled like passion fruit and lime. I deeply breathed in and opened my eyes.

"JAKEEEY!" a girl screamed hugging Jake and wrapping her legs around his waist. Envy and jealousy filled inside me.

"Jessie?" Jake whispered hugging her.

"It's me Jessie, missed you so much!" She said happily.

I started to shake in jealousy and anger and I growled. What is happening to me?

"Woah, are there dogs here?" She said chuckling, getting off of him.

"No, Jess, there are no dogs here" he replied amusement in his eyes..

"Ahem!" Daniel who 'ahemed'.

"Sorry guys, let me introduce you all to each other" Jake said. "Jess, that's Daniel and that's Colton" he continued.

She smiled at Daniel but when she looked at me, it was as if it was only me and her in this world. I instantly felt happiness.

'MATE MATE, GO TO MATE!' Said my wolf.

I shook my head. I can't have the new human girl as my mate. She'll drag me down and will make me look bad. She's HUMAN! I don't want to stop my player ways.

I'll have no mate then.

I replaced my face with fake hatred, disgust and anger. Her whole face looked hurt and betrayed. I almost helped her, almost. I feel like such a asshole, my mate is upset and she doesn't even know why.

"Hey Jess, do you want to sit with us?" Jake asked.

"Yeah let me just get my stuff and Ariana" she replied in her angelic voice. She's so beautiful! I shook my head, I can't think like this or the mate bond will get stronger. I'm going to have to reject her or we'll both feel pain without eachother.

She walked off and me, daniel and Jake made our way to our table. We already had our lunch trays there because we are the highest rank people in our pack.

Minutes late my mate and Ariana walked to our table which was right in the middle.

My mate took a seat next to Jake and Ariana took a seat on the other side of her.

"Like OHH EMM GEE what are you losers doing here" Britney screeched.

"Well, me and Ariana are sitting here with Jake" my mate said bored.

"Well, you can't sit here" she said while glaring at her.

"Listen bitch, you think everyone is in love with you, when everyone actually hates you because your a mean, disgusting walking STD stick!" She yelled making everyone quiet.

She stood up just when my mate stood up. Britney tried to slap my mate but she too quick for her and dodged it and my mate was able to punch her, making Britney fall to the ground.

'PROTECT MATE, YOU IDIOT!' my mate shouted outraged. I wanted to protect her, but I can't. They'll all know she's my mate.

"Leave my girlfriend alone, slut" I forced myself spit.

She looked at me dead in the eye and said "Why don't you make, you prick"

I stood there, surprised. No one has ever talked back to me when I use my alpha tone.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Come on Ari, let's leave these freaks" She said grabbing her skateboard and throwing her lunch.

Britney was still laying on the ground, my mate and Ariana just walked around her.

"Bye Britney" Ari said while laughing.

The bell rang just when they left, so we walked to our lessons.

"What's the girl that was with Ariana called?" I asked Jake.

"Jessica Simmons, why?" he asked.

"Just wondering, I need to go do something. See you in gym." I said walking to the direction of my mates scent.

I need to find Jessica so that I can reject her.

I found her by her lockers. She looks so beautiful, I wish I could just kiss her neck and suck her- I shook all the dirty thought out of my mind and walked up to her.

"We need to talk" I said guiltily. That came out more guiltiest than it was supposed to.

"So you could say sorry?" she said turning around to look at me.

''I Colten Jonas Alpha of the Bluemoon pack reject you Jessica Simmons as my mate and Luna''.

She looked at me as if I was crazy and said '' Cool, are you Australian?''. Why isn't she taking this seriously?!

''Calm down doggy'' She shouted as she skated with her skateboard.

___________________

I'm so sorry for the late update. I never had any time to write a new chapter. I hope this is good enough to make you all forgive me. Thanks for reading, please spread the word about this and tell all your friends about this. Love you all, stay beautiful! BYEE!!

Leyona, xoxo