I'm so sorry guise :(

Hey everyone... Well it's been a while, eh?

I logged into this account for the first time in almost a year and I am so so so sorry for lying to you. In the previous chapter, I wrote that I would update in a couple of hours. I bet none of you thought that a "couple of hours" would mean a couple of years. To be honest, I didn't have a valid for me not to update. I'm not gonna lie (cuz yall know, I don't do none of dat sinning shiz) so honestly, I just didn't feel like writing any more. I had soooo much spare time to update but I was like, "nahhh, I'll just putlocker and chill by myself." Putlocker because I'm mad broke. So yeah, that's my reason. I was too lazy to update.

I don't think I'm ever going to update this book, but I'm thinking of writing a whole new book. I'm not so sure though because of school. I don't know if you guys are aware but in England a lot of things have changed with the exams and such.

I'd also like to apologise for what I've said in last few chapters. Yes I'll admit, I was hella rude and ignorant but I've changed. Some of the replies I got from that chapter really helped me understand suicide and depression so thanks for that. If what I wrote triggered anything or made you upset in any way, please message me so that I can personally apologise to you.

Gah damn, I've wrote so much.

Anyways, I really am sorry guys. I think I'm never gonna update, sorrrrrrry. I'm not gonna take this book off of Wattpad though.

I love you guys soooooo much. Thanks for all the nice messages, feel free to message me if you want to talk about something. Love youuuu💖

Leyona xx