Chapter 8: New Girl

Colton's POV

I woke up this morning and did my business in the toilet. I decided to wear black jeans that hung low on my hips, a white v-neck, my red varsity jacket and my black VANS.

I parked my red Lamborghini, being soon to be alpha sure does have perks.

I met up with my friends. "what's up?" I said walking to them. "Nothing much, I heard that there is going to be a hot new girl from Britain" Daniel said smirking.

Today is my lucky day, I need a new fuck buddy. Britney is getting boring.

"You two need to grow up. Once you find your mates, they will probably be pretty pissed off that their mates are manwhores" Jake said looking at me and Daniel in the eyes.

Jake's mate died 2 years ago. When she died, he tuned everyone out and became depressed. He only shows emotion to me, Daniel, his mom and his dad. He loves his younger sister the most. She's called Sophie and she is adorable.

Britney appeared from no where and sat on my lap. "You wanna do a quickie in the janitors closet" she said kissing me.

Before I could reply she smacked her lips (that were full of lipstick) onto mine. I would normally be turned on but today I felt disgusted with myself.

Suddenly everything went quiet. I stopped kissing Britney and looked at the white Range Rover that parked literally right in front of the school. The car had tinted windows so we couldn't see who was in the car.

The person turned off the engine. Seconds later, a beautiful girl walked out. She looked so badass.

Everyone was quiet. You couldn't even hear a pin drop. She walked to the front of the building with the heels of her boots making a 'click clack' noise. Her scent smelled human but she looked too good to be a human!

She had a black penny board on one of her hands, why would she need that? I couldn't see her eyes because she was wearing black shades.

She walked with her head held high until someone's phone went off.

' I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem and yeah I like to fuck you got a fucking problem.
I love bad bitc-'

She stopped walking and got her phone out of her pocket and answered.

"Hello?" She said with an angelic voice.

"Are you at school yet" a woman asked

"Yeah, I am" She replied.

"Ok" the lady said and with that she hung up on her.

"Bitch" She muttered under her breath.

You might be wondering how I could hear her whole conversation. Well, I'm a werewolf and so is everyone in this school except the new girl.

I'm pretty sure everyone was listening to her conversation.

I looked around and noticed that the girls were glaring at her in envy and the boys were drooling with their jaws wide open. Which made my wolf growl.

'What's wrong?' I asked my wolf.

'Just wait and see' he growled and then blocked me out. Okay?...

The girl turned around and smirked. "Close your mouths, you wouldn't want flies to go in now, do you?" She said sexily in her British accent. I don't even think she was trying to be sexy.

She blew a kiss and skates through the school.

"Ohh emm gee, like what the fuck, she's such a slut!" Britney screeched. Her friends immediately nodded in agreement.

I just rolled my eyes.

'Looks like I have a new fuck buddy!' I thought.

___________________

Hey guys, here's a new chapter. Thanks for all the reads. Spread the word about my book!. Love you all, stay beautiful! BYEEE

Leyona,xoxo