Chapter 3: Adios Motherfucker

Chapter 3

"Jess, we are here" my mum screamed in excitement. "jeez mum, keep your hair on" I said in a strong British accent.

I really hate it when people think that London is the only city in England. There's like 10 other city's!

I got out of the taxi and grabbed my things. I turned around and was met with a gigantic mansion!

I stared at the mansion in awe. It was surrounded by tree, which I loved!. The mansion was absolutely beautiful! It had freshly cut grass that smelt amazing. I like the smell of grass, don't judge me!

Anyways, the mansion was coloured a nice shade of beige. the roof was peaks, slanting down at a angle. The windows had different colours of curtains.

As I stepped onto the side walk, I noticed a marble coloured fountain. An angel holding a flower was perched at the top, looking up towards the sky. Water spurted out from it's other hand, which lay gently out in from of it, as I waiting for someone to take it. The water gentl-

I didn't get to finish because our neighbours thought it would be funny to throw a American football ball at my face but I caught I just in time. Once I caught the ball I turned around and faced him and his friends. I smirked evilly and threw it where the sun doesn't shine. He fell down in agonising pain which made me happy. "Karma's a bitch, and so are you! Don't fuck with me!" I shouted over to them.

They still had their mouths wide open because of what I did which made me slightly chuckle.

I put on my backpack and grabbed my skateboard and continued walking to my new home. When I entered, the house gave me a safe and protected feeling. I enjoyed having this feeling because I haven't felt like this since dad
died.

I looked around and was quite impressed. The movers arrived before us so everything was already here.

The kitchen was red and white themed. The living room was brown and beige themed. I'm too lazy to describe the rest.

I went up stairs to my plain white room with neon paint splattered. The painters did everything that I wanted which is awesome. My room was huge because I need more space for my skateboards, my photography and all my cameras. I have 5 cameras. Just so you know, I buy all of my gadgets and skateboard with my own money, my mom only pays for my clothes and shoes.

Today is going to be a long day!

30 minutes later

I have finally bought everything into my room so all I need to do is put everything where they belong.

2 hours later

Finally finished! I put my skateboards next to my walk in closet ( I have 25 skateboards and penny boards). I put the cameras next to my skateboards on the table. I then got my mac book, Beats, and my main camera which is Canon 600d. It's my second favourite camera, my Nikon Retro camera is my favourite. My 51inch tv was already set up with my play station 4 and all my video games. My favourite are Assassins Creed 4, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Grand Theft Auto 5.

I wasn't that tired so I put my camera around my neck and put my backpack on. I picked my red penny board because it suits my outfit. And I put my now broken iphone into my pocket. I grabbed my car keys and house keys and put them into my backpack.

It was quite sunny so I left my jacket at home. Shall I drive me car or take my penny board? ...

Penny board it is then!

I closed our huge gate and skated all the way to the shopping centre or should I say mall! I'm so hilarious!

When I made it to the mall, everyone stopped and started sniffing the air.

What

The

Fuck?

I just gave them a weird look and muttered "Dogs".

I heard some growls but just shrugged it off.

The boys were giving me flirtatious looks and the sluts and bimbos were giving me death glares. I just glared right back at them.

I saw a sign that said 'NO CYCLING OR SKATING'.

Me being the badass I am, ignored it and skate to the apple store and bought a new iPhone 5s.

I started to walk to footlocker but was stopped by some class A slut. She looked like a Queen B so I'm guessing she was the leader of her side bitches.

She glared at me and said " listen slut, I'm the boss of this town and school so stay away from my Colton or I will make your life hell!"

I just stared at her and burst out laughing. I must of looked like a crazy hyena. Finally when I settled down "I'm a slut, aha, that's rich coming from you! Bitch please, you look like a 5 year old drew all over your face with Crayola" I replied whilst trying to hold in my laughter.

I looked at her face and saw that her face was red as a tomato. She raised her overly tanned hand to slap me but I was too strong for her and grabbed it just before it hit me and squeezed it till I heard a satisfying crack. She looked like she was about to cry "Aww, are you going to cry?" I cooed. Her hand just twisted back into place. FREAKY!. I turned around, picked up my skateboard and saw that people were staring at me but I ignored them and walked to footlocker to get the latest Jordan's!

"Watch your back, bitch" the slut shouted. I just smirked and said "adios motherfucker" I replied with my middle finger up.

Heey, this is the third chapter, thanks for reading! Please spread the word and tell all your friends about this book!!!! BYEEE