Chapter 6: Are You Australian?

The moment we stepped into the classroom, everyone sniffed the air and stared at me.

I tried to make eye contact with Ariana but she looked anywhere but me.

It was quite awkward because me and Ariana were just standing by the door looking like freaks.

"Would you like to explain to the class why you are late?" boomed the teacher.

"Not really" I replied in a bored tone.

"We are sorry sir, I was just showing Jessica around because she's new" Ariana lied smoothly while taking a seat and pointed to desk next to her indicating that she wants me to sit next to her so I did.

"Oh ok, Jessica would you like to come to the front and tell us something about your self?"

I just shrugged and made my way to the front. "Hello, my name is Jessica Simmons and I was born and raised in London. I love to skateboard and play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3." I took my seat next to Ariana and started to doodling on my book.

"Miss Simmons, would you like to answer this question since you look like you have already done this all?" he said whilst smiling evilly at me.

I stood up and answered the question as if I had already done this which I have.

"Done, easy as cake" I smirked at him smugly.

"But...but..." He stutteredjust as the bell went.

"Gotta go, CIAO!" I yelled while exiting the classroom with Ariana.

"That was so funny, did you see his face?" she said laughing.

"Yup" I replied chuckling with a grin on my face.

"You know, I think I just found a new best friend" she said whilst smiling at me.

"I know"

"Well let's go to class" she said grabbing my arm.

3 hours later...

BRING BRING BRING

Finally lunch time!

I grabbed Ariana's arm out of the class and walked to our lockers.

The other lessons were uneventful except when a ugly slut wannabe tripped Ariana.

Let's just say that the slut got the beating of her life. Hehehe! I'm so evil!

Once we made it to our locker we put our stuff away and got out our skateboards. I put my phone and wallet into my pocket.

"Hey Ari, do you wanna have a race to the lunch room?" I asked excitedly.

It didn't matter because everyone was either in the lunch room or in their lessons.

"Sure, just wait one second, Jess" she replied whilst closing her locker and putting her wallet in her pocket.

My nickname for Ariana is Ari and her nickname for my is Jess or Jessie.

We hopped onto our skateboards and skated as if someone was chasing us.

We stopped right in front of the lunch room and I shouted "I WON,I WON, I WON"

She playfully glared at me and said "Whatever, I let you win"

"Yeah, yeah whatever makes you sleep at night" We opened the doors and skated through the lunch room as if we owned this shit. Everyone was still staring at us so I shouted with my British accent "Get on with whatever the fuck you were doing"