Typical Teen Romance [7]

FINALLY! Updated! :D But anyways. I've been in this huge Leighton Meester obsession lately aaannnd I can relate to the song I chose :3 It be on the siiiide ---> Along with a picture of Anna-Belle. So here you go loveies! 

Enjoy~

---------------------------

English. Last class before I can see Zane again. Giving a heavy sigh, I hit my head on my desk. That’s when I heard the stupid girly giggling. I lifted my head to see my one and only foster sister, Anna-Belle. Oh great. She just HAS to be in my English class. That’s when the shadow fell upon my desk. Looking up, I saw my sister and her posse standing beside my desk.

“Careful loser. You might lose more of your prescious brain cells,” Anna-Belle said with a sneer on her lips.

“Oh Annie! I didn’t know you cared about me that much!” I gave her a fake look of shock and watched as her smug look faded into one of anger. “Aw, don’t you just LOVE that nickname I gave you? I think it suits you well.” That’s when I felt the sting on my cheek.

“Don’t sass me, loser. I’ll make your life hell.” I looked up just as Anna-Belle and her friends laughed at me. I stayed silent and waited until she turned before I did anything. When she turned completely, I stood up and grabbed her fake blonde extensions, pulling her back. She cried out in pain while trying to pry my fingers off her hair. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, “Listen slut, and listen good. I will make you regret being a bitch to me. Go ahead and let your friends do what they want to me but remember, you know nothing about me.” I let go of her hair and let her fall to the ground. I sat back at my desk and smirked, watching her get up and rush out of the room. Her friends watched her leave and looked to me then back to the door. I waved and waited for them to follow her. Once they did, I rested my head back on my desk, wanting class to be over so I could go to music, one of the only things that kept me happy.

~~~~~~BREAAAAK IN TIIIIIIME! On to music! :3~~~~~~~

        As the bell rang, I rushed out of the classroom eager to get to music. As I was nearing the music room I got a text from an unknown number. I opened the text and saw that it was from Zane saying he was almost there. I locked my phone and smiled, this class would be awesome! Just as I got to the classroom, I bumped into someone. I let out a very unattractive squeak and closed my eyes, waiting to fall to the floor. When I heard a chuckle and felt strong arms around me, I opened my eyes to find myself looking into piercing blue ones.

“We gotta stop meeting this way, Marie. I mean it sucks just bumping into you, a simple hug would work.”

I blushed and stood up. “Shut up, Zane. I never actually pay attention to the world around me,” Smirking I looked up at him, “Remember, I’m insane.” I listened as he laughed and smiled, knowing that I made him laugh. “Now c’mon! I don’t wanna miss music, it’s one of my favorite classes!” I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the classroom, with him still laughing. I found two seats in the back and sat down, pulling Zane into the seat next to me.

“So can you sing?” Zane questioned me after a few moments of silence. “I mean it’s okay if you can’t but whatda do if you can’t sing?”

I laughed softly and looked over at him. “You’ll have to wait to see if I can sing but I do play piano, that’s what I do if I can’t sing.”

He nodded and the teacher walked in. This was probably the only class I pay attention to since I love it so much. But just as I was I about to listen to the instructions on what to do, that silly voice came back. So are you really going to sing in front of the class? Y’know, I’d wish you’d just like go away forever. Well get used to me, I ain’t going no where. Great, I’m stuck being insane for the rest of my life now. Oh psh! You’re not insane, many people have these voices in their heads. But to answer your earlier question, voice, I will sing in front of the class. I thought you weren’t going to sing anymore? I can’t let some little idiot ruin the thing that makes me happy. This will be for the best, I know it. Hey! Maybe boy toy number 2 will think this is good too! For the last time I don’t have any boy toys!