Chapter 9: If I Disappear

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE HUGE DELAY! MY BRAIN IS KAPUUT!! ANDD GUYS!! YOU REMEMBER OUR DEAL, RIGHT?! BUT SORRY, KITKAT, IT WON'T BE YOU! XD THERE'S TOO MANY OF YOU ALREADY!

BTW... SAM AND DEAN DO NOT BELONG TO ME! I WISH THEY DO, THOUGH! XD

RECAP

"It's none of your business." She pushed me away and turned away from me.

"The hell it isn't!" I raged. "You're my mate and I don't want you doing whatever it is that can get other male's scent on you."

"Ooh!" she exclaimed. "So I'm your mate now, am I?" she asked sarcastically.

"I think you are forgetting a minor detail that I already rejected you," she said. "And by the looks of it earlier with your little make out scene with your little bitch, I think that the feeling was mutual."

CHAPTER 9

Ariana's POV

"I don't know what happened," I fidgeted between my left and right foot. "I was just taking a short cut to get to school and I didn't even noticed it - I mean, him."

"Did you see anyone suspicious?" the cop asked. It's been fifteen minutes since Damien called the cops and I had to give my statement since I was the one who found the body.

"No." I looked passed him as I watched the other policemen bagged the body. "I was eating my mini long john's and before I knew it, I tripped on him." I gestured towards my whole body. "I'm really sorry if I'm not useful enough but as you can see, I could really use a shower."

"Yes, of course." He nodded. "But after one more question. Where were you between nine o'clock and ten o'clock this morning." His eyes narrowed.

"I'm a suspect now?" 

He nodded. "You were the one who found the body, covered in blood and and your statement just now was false," he said.

"What?" 

"The bag of mini long john's that you have claimed you were carrying isn't anywhere within the crime scene," he said. "And also, why were you on a run instead of being in school?"

"Are you a truant officer now?" We don't even have truant officers in here. "I just decided to skip today to go for a harmless run. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"Yes, it does when there is a murder involved," he said while turning me around and cuffing me. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in the court." 

I couldn't believe that I was being arrested for something I didn't do! "I didn't do it! I swear!"

"What are you doing?" Damien's voice overpowered by an Alpha's influence.

"She is a suspect which is why she is coming downtown with us," the cop said.

"You can't do that!" he said. The cop that cuffed me cringed away. Even though he was human and older than Damien, he was still affected.