Chapter 2: Caught, or gave myself up, what's the diff?

------> DEDICATED TO YOU BECAUSE UR BOOK, MATE OR NOT, YOUR STILL A JERK, IS THE FIRST EVER WEREWOLF STORY I READ! :DDD

RECAP

Ariana's POV

I let my wolf take over. Passing and avoiding trees with mach speed that my paws barely touched the ground and everything was all a big blur of colours, but I was still aware of my surroundings. That was one of the biggest pros on being a werewolf, all of my senses were far greater than that of normal humans. I could run 100 m/h and I could hear everything within a 50 yards radius. The two squirrels running up a tree, a woodpecker pecking against a tree, and a 200 Lb, four-legged creature gaining on me.

Damien.

Ah, fuck.

Damien's POV

I ran after her and shifted when I got deeper into the forest. I let my wolf take over since he has a stronger connection with her wolf which makes it easier for him to find her.

I sniffed her scent in and determined that she was near but the distance between us was expanding. I was the fastest and the strongest in my pack. Nobody has ever outran me before. How could she?!

No matter. I will catch her.

CHAPTER 2

Ariana's POV

I didn't want to look back. I didn't need to. I knew Damien was right behind me. I ran faster until we were almost at the boarders of our land. I skidded to a stop and turned around the corner but I kept running. Somehow I really didn't want to be caught by him. I wonder why?! I thought sarcastically. I spared myself a glance of him and saw a really angry Alpha wolf. That just made me run even faster.

'STOP!' Damien yelled through our pack mind link.

'Make me!' I mentally stuck my tongue out at him. I knew it was childish but totally worth it.

A wave of nausea hit me which caused me to slow down. Damien took his chance an tackled me to the ground. He used his legs as cages as to keep me in. I tried to wiggle my way out of him but he growled at my ear.

'Don't even think about it,' I rolled over to face him. Since wiggling my way out of him isn't going to work, then maybe Plan B will. I lifted my upper body up and licked his nose. He seemed taken aback by it which cause his to loosen his heavy footing. I grabbed the opportunity to break through and made a run for it.

I ran and ran, again, until I felt my legs tire out. I give up. He's going to catch me anyway. I shifted back to my human form and searched for one of the trees I hid my clothes in since I always ran in the woods so I hid some of my clothes in some parts of the woods. Yeah, that's right. I'm a smrt kookee! I found a clearing and decided to lay out in the sun and just wait for Damien to come and find me. I only had the pleasure of laying under the sun for 5 minutes until Damien broke through the trees and into the clearing.

"Ah, Damien. Just the wolf I wanted to see," I propped myself up using my elbows.