Chapter 6: Hee Jun

SAME DEAL GUYS!! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!! :DDD

RECAP

"Oh yeah, my name's Ariana," I held out my hand intending to shake his but he grabbed it and kissed my knuckles. I tried to snatch it back my hand back but he held it in a firm grip.

He looked up at me and I was struck by the most tantalizing hazel eyes.

"My name is Hee Jun."

CHAPTER 6

"And this is the cafeteria," I held out my hands gesturing over the entire cafeteria buzzing with teenagers running around. "And that concludes our tour. Exits are on all four sides," I said with a smile and Hee Jun smiled back at me.

Turned out that he was a new transfer student all the way from Florida. What in God's name happened to make him move out here in a wet place like Vancouver where it rain nine months of the year, snows for two, and if we're lucky, a month of sunshine. Whatever it was, must have been enough to give up all that sun.

"So, what do you think about the school?" I asked him.

"Pretty good. And, uh... the people looks nice, too." he pointed at something behind me and I turned around to see.

He must have a pretty whacked up definition of nice since he was pointing at the menacing form of Damien surrounded by his own herd of human and werewolf girls, and of course, his girlfriend Marilyn. His eyes were narrowed and he seemed to be shooting daggers at our direction, more specifically, at Hee Jun. I turned back around at Hee Jun and brought his hand down since he was still pointing at Damien.

I dragged him over to a corner that would hopefully hide us from Damien. "Didn't your mother ever told you that its not polite to point at strangers? Especially at those who looks like they want to kill you?" I hissed at him.

"He looks pretty nice to me," he chuckled. "So, is he the enraged, jealous boyfriend? Because he looked like he wanted to rip my head off."

I scrunched my eyes brows together and looked at him as if he was crazy and just burst our laughing, "That was a good one!!" I was still laughing that my stomach was starting to hurt and I put one of my hand on Hee Jun's shoulder to support myself.

He started to laugh with me but in an awkward way like he had no idea what was going on. I noticed that we were attracting some attention from passersby and I just realized that I was laughing in public. I composed myself and Hee Jun must have noticed that I stopped laughing since he stopped too.

"Okay, what was so funny?" he asked.

I put both of my hands on his shoulders this time and I looked at him in the eyes. "You don't make jokes like that if you don't want another visit from Mr. Knuckles, okay?" I made a fist at his face.

"Alright!" he put his hands out in surrender. "You know you're the third person to make me scared for my life the day I met them. And the first two were actual psychos. As in foaming in the mouth psychopaths!!" he did this weird hand gesture in front of his mouth which was actually kind of funny.

I let out a small giggle and stopped myself. I realized that I just couldn't help but laugh whenever I was with Hee Jun. He just naturally tickled the old funny bone.

"So, no boyfriends?" he asked. When he said that two faces popped in my mind. Damien's and Zander's. What the heck are they doing up there? I flailed my hands up banishing the thought bubble into smithereens.

"Nope. No boyfriends," I smiled up at him.

"Score! We can have single ladies nights out!" he squealed and I was completely lost.